Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hotwife

• Thread startercuck_with_hotwife
  • Start date

cuck_with_hotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 14, 2005
She Is A True Bbc Slut Housewife

Attachments

• Copy of 004_2A.JPG
    Copy of 004_2A.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 4,654
pussy looks delicious!!!

I would love to eat that pussy clean. Say, how about a pic of that ass???:p

Very Hot

She looks like she was made for fucking. You are a lucky man. There are also some very lucky black men that get some of that pussy. Also that is a very lickable looking cunt, and i would volunteer. Please post more and how about some more detail, plus some more of your beautiful hot wife and her pussy.Thanks okdeacon

Lovely anklet. Would be interested in seeing some action shots.

more of my hotwife

here she is more pics. she has a passion for large black cock.

Attachments

• bigchest.jpg
    bigchest.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,997
  • DSC01421.JPG
    DSC01421.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 2,255
  • Copy of Copy of 1502.jpg
    Copy of Copy of 1502.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,792
Sweet

I sure could drop a few big loads in that.

What a pretty sight. Made to handle several BBCs and some.

Holy Shit

cuck_with_hotwife said:
here she is more pics. she has a passion for large black cock.
What a beautiful woman. Plus she is a hot slut wife. Those are some very sexy pictures. The one showing her pussy with legs spread you cant even see her face those fantastic tits are so big. I would do any thing. okdeacon

Wearing her wedding ring for the occasion! Well done.

Cant get enough of this!!!!!!

cuck_with_hotwife said:
here she is doing what she does best
More beautiful just fucking beautiful. Does she ever get any of that black cock in her pie maker? Thanks okdeacon

Wow

OMG! I just jacked off to your wife's magnificent tits! And what gorgeous little cock sucker! The way she handles BBC. I'd give anything to be able to handle a hot piece of ass like that, but I'm guessing my 4 incher doesn't give me much of a chance with her . . . I'd love to rim her asshole though, suck her toes, and clean out her cream pie! I'll jerking for weeks to her. Do you have any pictures of her getting tit fucked????

Id love to suck on those tits. Does she like white cock too? :)

shaved is beautiful

i am looking for shaved blacks to sewduce my wife in Amman Jordan

Attachments

• ex-4.jpg
    ex-4.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 713
  • Black in shaved cunt.jpg
    Black in shaved cunt.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 723
  • sgsex73.jpg
    sgsex73.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 585
Wow

cuck_with_hotwife said:
here she is getting her fill
That little hot slut is getting her some LARGE black cock. I seems to be to her enjoyment. The photos are all very hot BUT the one of her bent over taking that bbc from behind with those magnificent big tits hanging down have done me in. My dick is so hard a cat couldnt scratch it. Thanks little hot wife you did it to me. MORE PLEASE!!!! okdeacon

cuck_with_hotwife said:
who wants to see more with black cocks
I'd like to see more of her please, videos too.

Ellington333

Do You Enjoy Jacking Off Watching Your Big Tittied Housewife Nigger Slut Getting Pounded And Filled With Huge Loads Of Nigger Cum And Seed. I Bet She Makes You Lick And Suck Clean Her Nigger Fucked Cum-filled Cunt. Does She Take Big Black Cock Up Her Ass? Do You Ever Get Some Luck Sloppy Seconds?

Users who are viewing this thread