Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hotwife looking for lots of cum!

Lucygxx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2024
Hi, I am from the uk and I am getting married soon to my husband. I am 21 years old and my partner loves watching me get fucked by other men, he loves knowing that other men masturbate over me! Please feel free to cum over me and tell me what you think :)

IMG_3245.jpeg
IMG_3137.jpeg
IMG_3129.jpeg
IMG_3074.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: NaughtyPaul, Jimboslice, Rajmalhotra and 16 others
I would love to cum over you if he will suck it clean for me.

Reactions: Lucygxx and throwback
I love to fuck you

Reactions: UKNorwichmarriedmale and Lucygxx
Lucygxx said:
Hi, I am from the uk and I am getting married soon to my husband. I am 21 years old and my partner loves watching me get fucked by other men, he loves knowing that other men masturbate over me! Please feel free to cum over me and tell me what you think :)

IMG_3245.jpeg
IMG_3137.jpeg
IMG_3129.jpeg
IMG_3074.jpeg
If I could masturbate, I would gladly cum over your gorgeous face and body.

bullzz said:
I'll fuck you hard
How much cum are you gonna put inside me while my husband watches?

Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra
Lucygxx said:
How much cum are you gonna put inside me while my husband watches?
If he doesn't deposit enough i will add my loving spoonful,should be plenty then for your hub to eat out of you.

Reactions: Lucygxx
srx said:
If he doesn't deposit enough i will add my loving spoonful,should be plenty then for your hub to eat out of you.
I’ll be a little slut while you fuck me and he watches

Lucygxx said:
I’ll be a little slut while you fuck me and he watches
Ask him to guide my cock into you,rubbing my knob along your slit until he guides me to your hole and holds onto my cock as i slide it in deep.

Exciting that youve embraced the lifestyle so young. If all goes properly you will proudly wear that ring while hundreds of black men put their cock in you before the age of thirty. A voluptuous and masterful slutwife you will become. #QOS

JamesIII said:
Exciting that youve embraced the lifestyle so young. If all goes properly you will proudly wear that ring while hundreds of black men put their cock in you before the age of thirty. A voluptuous and masterful slutwife you will become. #QOS
I would absolutely love that, I think this lifestyle is something to be proud of. Nothing wrong with wanting to be a little slut while your husband watches you get fucked by big black cocks as they inseminate you and get you pregnant. Which is why I chose to start very young :)

MCOFunBWC said:
Would love to cum all over and deep inside you
Mmm fucking pound my little tight holes

• Love
Reactions: NaughtyPaul, MCOFunBWC and MadamCuckandneedextra
MNAZ said:
If I could masturbate, I would gladly cum over your gorgeous face and body.
Yes please

Lucygxx said:
I would absolutely love that, I think this lifestyle is something to be proud of. Nothing wrong with wanting to be a little slut while your husband watches you get fucked by big black cocks as they inseminate you and get you pregnant. Which is why I chose to start very young :)
That is the most outstanding thing I've ever heard. You are too good to be true. I hope to see some videos of you in action.

Reactions: Lucygxx and MadamCuckandneedextra
JamesIII said:
That is the most outstanding thing I've ever heard. You are too good to be true. I hope to see some videos of you in action.
Only if you’re joining me ;)

Got me instantly hard. Where in the uk are you?

Reactions: mailkme
Mmmmthick lil cum slut just what I like I’d love to have me and my friends cum in you and all over you and your pretty slut face

IMG_8805.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread