Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hotwife Linda and cuckold wimp Tom

• Thread starternosecrets980
  • Start date

nosecrets980

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2011
Here is the lovely Linda, with her wimp of a husband Tom. He has not been allowed to fuck her for ages because he can't last more than 30 seconds.

Attachments

• tom.jpg
    tom.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,401
  • denim.jpg
    denim.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,393
  • lynda_nude_spread.jpg
    lynda_nude_spread.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,664
b717xtm: No I am not Tom. I am a friend of Tom's who knows just how much Tom loves being humiliated as a cuckold wimp.

What a dirty looking wife-HOT. And nice big tits too- as a thin dicked wifes bitch I can understand Toms need to be denied. It at least makes him useful for other forms of service. Pussy cleaning , house cleaning and paying the bills. That's my punishment too for only lasting a few seconds when I try to fuck my wife.

Its been half a year since I last felt the warmth and tightness of my wifes pussy. I don't think i will ever feel it tight again since I am only allowed to fuck her with a hollow strapon.
Would like to hear from others in same situation- especially in Ontario
Joey

Feeling like tom

My wife and I are in our 50's and my wife has been experiencing vaginal dryness for quite sometime . So now I haven't been able to fuck her in like eight months . She knows how BAD I want it , and she tells me she misses it too . We know there is lubricants out there , and we have talked about them . But STILL for some reason my wife won't go out of her way to get some . We still have an active sex life , she loves sucking cock . So she'll suck me off while I get to sniff her soiled panties . I get to eat her nice hot wet hairy pussy , then I get to jack off on her butt or pussy , BUT we haven't fucked in almost a year . I MISS IT SO MUCH , she says it too , but I think she really don't care , or there is some other reason , for her not wanting me to fuck her anymore . She knows I love the thought of being a submissive cuckold , the name says it all . PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ?

pussy boy said:
We know there is lubricants out there , and we have talked about them . But STILL for some reason my wife won't go out of her way to get some . PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ?

I think you are enjoying complaining, do you drive? do you have $10 available? Any discount store, or pharmacy has KY lube or other brands, why don't you 'help her' and buy it? Who knows, maybe she is wating for you to take a step.

Your damn right i'm complaining

missmissy said:
I think you are enjoying complaining, do you drive? do you have $10 available? Any discount store, or pharmacy has KY lube or other brands, why don't you 'help her' and buy it? Who knows, maybe she is wating for you to take a step.
Do you really think my wife is waiting for me to go buy it ? Do some older women get embarrassed about paying at the counter for KY ? I'm not sure . You say I'm complaining , your FUCKING RIGHT, because if someone else isn't fucking my wife's pussy and giving pussy boy here a hot slimy creampie , then I'm PISSED that she just doesn't care enough about how I feel , and she's LYING to me about missing it too . All I know is if I couldn't get my cock hard and she wanting to fuck me . I , JUST ME would do something about it , and fuck the shit out of her .

Users who are viewing this thread