Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hotty from Michigan

• Thread starterMichcpl
  • Start date
M

Michcpl

I have watched her a few times with other men but never with a black guy. She is curious and willing, we just need to find the right one (or two) for her. Here are a few photos of her

Attachments

• mr.jpg
    mr.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,338
  • Mw.JPG
    Mw.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,269
  • Ar.jpg
    Ar.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,328
damn, you definitely need some blk cock for her

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

She has a hell of a body. She's made for BBC!

Where in Michigan

So where are you guys from in Michigan?

Michcpl said:
I have watched her a few times with other men but never with a black guy. She is curious and willing, we just need to find the right one (or two) for her. Here are a few photos of her

I am n Fort Wayne IN..what part of MI r u located n? I would love to service her up...she is tight as hell...love to lick her pussy...

Hi,

I am in the DFetroit area. Love to fuck her!

hiiiiiiiiiii

Michcpl said:

HAVE FUN
IM MWF BLONDE N BLUE
AWESUM
BBC WILL LUV U
U WILL LUV BBC TILL U DIE

B

greetings MICHIGAN

this is onyx in TORONTO

i am the founder of the Toronto Mandingo group.

i host black play parties for select sexy hot wife couples, and equally fitting black men and ladies.

IS A WEEKEND IN TORONTO AN IDEA THAT ever crossed your mind???

ME 6'4/245/ black bull well endowed black corp professional that is into fun.

bbc surely

Michcpl said:

bbc will luv u 4 sure

b

Users who are viewing this thread