Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot wife pictures 2

• Thread starterCurious Cuckold
  • Start date

So who would let her put a butt plug in you shaped like a pig's tail and service her?

• Hell yes I would!

Votes: 51 72.9%
  • Maybe, not into butt plugs.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • No, but I would do anything else she wanted!

Votes: 15 21.4%

• Total voters

Curious Cuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2007
Here are some more. She is such a natural cuckoldress. She can be so dominant and degrading sometimes. I mentioned before we used to swing and she made one of her partners lick my cum off her face. Then another time after he came in her she made me lie down and squatted on my face and unloaded all his cum into my mouth. She also makes me wear panties sometimes and has me wear nighties to bed. She also has me get pedicures and paint my toe nails shiny black. This last time she had me get a french pedicure though. God I love her. We need a good bull though to really go to the next level. She says she is so ready to experience a huge cock at least 9 inches and thick.

Attachments

• DSC06762.jpg
    DSC06762.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 708
  • DSC06760.jpg
    DSC06760.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 376
  • DSC06755.jpg
    DSC06755.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 556
  • DSC06753.jpg
    DSC06753.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,345
  • DSC06763.jpg
    DSC06763.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 343
A few more..

Posted previously...

Attachments

• Black_Lace3.jpg
    Black_Lace3.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 700
  • DSC06610.jpg
    DSC06610.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 257
  • SexyBack2.jpg
    SexyBack2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,010
wow

don't ya just loved being cuckolded by a beautiful woman? would love to spend an evening in "her service"...... please post more of her!!! :D

C.c.

What a sexy woman!!! She deserves any fucking thing and all the big cocks she wants. There are some soon to be very lucky big cocks in your area. If she has never had a HUGH one she will be in for a life changing experience. For that bullsit that size does not make any difference is just that, bull shit. Any man with a big cock knows this for sure. Its is such satisfaction to trun a prissy little slut around that says size makes no difference. They always come back for more and always come back without the bullshit. Its a win win deal for all.I have found only two that i did not change to big cocks loving sluts. These two were young (over 18) and i could not get it in. I swear. I still think about them and think i missed something very nice .okdeacon

Wow

I would give almost anything to be in your place. She could plug me with anything she wanted and I would gladly service her however she liked. I can just imagine crawling up between those lovely thighs with my little piggy tail bouncing behind me and licking her pussy for hours. Especially if you had already filled it.

i'd do anything to worship those sexy gorgeous feet!!.. i'd lick clean and suck the cum out of her pussy and asshole after she gets fucked everytime.. those high heels are sooo hot!!.. may i smell them hard and lick them clean?!.. :D

Beautiful wife and you are a lucky cuck. I'm afraid I wouldn't be allowed to service her since my wife insists I remain faithful, but that certainly doesn't mean I can't fantasize about it. Perhaps if I was lucky my wife would let me play with your wife's shoes.

I am lucky. Very lucky. She only lets me be with other women when we are at a "naughty party". She maintains an eye on me though and who I am with. She of course has no problem telling me to move on so to speak if she disapproves. We haven't been to a "party" in a long while. Really, we gave up the lifestyle. But, the other day she tells me we are going to a Valentine's Day "Party". She said she misses being the center of attention and having the men get in line for her. I haven't told her I was posting here. I am going to tell her tonight. I want her to see what I have posted and the results of the polls. Please, any advice on how to tell/show her?

tell her

tell her there are a million bulls waiting in line for her pleasure and a million cucks waiting in line to serve her..... need you say more :D

QUEEN LINDA'S cucky said:
tell her there are a million bulls waiting in line for her pleasure and a million cucks waiting in line to serve her..... need you say more :D
Well, I told her and she was loving it! I told her the poll results and some of the replys and she really dug it. Let's just say that she really made my night that night! AND she wants to take more pics and post them herself soon!!! Any requests?

Remember we won't have someone to serve as a bull until our next naught party on Valentine's Day. So, if you want something quick for now it should only involve her or her and I. We are very open to requests. We will take pics this weekend.

pics

how bout.... she's sitting on the couch enjoying a nice glass of wine or drink maybe with cheese/cracker snacks... while you're on the floor at her feet.... :D

Damn

your lucky she's very hot, sexy catsuit and heels would love to be there

Users who are viewing this thread