Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Wife needs cock!

• Thread startercucky856
  • Start date

cucky856

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2007
Hi I am new here and have been sending my Hot wife out to get fucked for about a month now. I watched her get fucked one time and she was hot as hell. She absolutely loves strange cock. I shower her and shave her pussy so she is nice and smooth for her lovers. I get to listen to her get fucked on her cell phone sometimes and this drives me crazy. When she gets home she makes me undress her and lick her pussy after it has been well fucked and licked and tells me the details of her nite out. I love eating her pussy after a big cock just fucked it. Most of the time she makes me jerk off, but sometimes she likes me to fuck her as she talks to me like I am her lover, telling me this is what he just did to me and how much she liked it.

As soon as I figure out how to put up a pic it will be on. She wants to find some cock on here and is annoyed I cant get a pic on now. If you want to fuck her post here and let her know.

Attachments

• Gina Lou 009Edark eyes.JPG
    Gina Lou 009Edark eyes.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,267
  • Gina 4-29-07 011 butterflies.JPG
    Gina 4-29-07 011 butterflies.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 2,213
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Philadelphia area.

We are from the Philadelphia area. She is getting to the point where she has me answering her emails and placing her ads for cock. She just made me reply to a guy on one of her dating sites telling him that his picture makes her wet and she wants to fuck him. I will post more pics later and hope someone on here can help me to find her some cock.

hot wife needs cock

i would love to bury my cock right into her and make her scream for more

cucky856 said:
We are from the Philadelphia area. She is getting to the point where she has me answering her emails and placing her ads for cock. She just made me reply to a guy on one of her dating sites telling him that his picture makes her wet and she wants to fuck him. I will post more pics later and hope someone on here can help me to find her some cock.

I am in Baltimore and would love to help cock your can even host if you would like..so come on down HUN

cucky856 said:
Hi I am new here and have been sending my Hot wife out to get fucked for about a month now. I watched her get fucked one time and she was hot as hell. She absolutely loves strange cock. I shower her and shave her pussy so she is nice and smooth for her lovers. I get to listen to her get fucked on her cell phone sometimes and this drives me crazy. When she gets home she makes me undress her and lick her pussy after it has been well fucked and licked and tells me the details of her nite out. I love eating her pussy after a big cock just fucked it. Most of the time she makes me jerk off, but sometimes she likes me to fuck her as she talks to me like I am her lover, telling me this is what he just did to me and how much she liked it.

As soon as I figure out how to put up a pic it will be on. She wants to find some cock on here and is annoyed I cant get a pic on now. If you want to fuck her post here and let her know.

Come and bring it on, down the road from in Baltimore,, email me ta car341@comcast.net...can do it to her

Lucky!

Wow are you lucky! I'd love to prepare my wife and have her go out and find strange cock and then have me eat her creampies while she tells me what they did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread