Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Wife Janet

• Thread starterCucksned
  • Start date

Cucksned

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2022
Janet is smokin Hot let's enjoy her pictures!

*******.com_357656_8832c2e5aeb5.jpg *******.com_357656_c473e28a36c8.jpg *******.com_357656_5ceee42dddde (1).jpg *******.com_357656_3d81ed130ee8.jpg *******.com_357656_0c7e22e1ebba.png

• Love
Reactions: atb147, Averagebuttman, Loveitall and 6 others
Hi.

My wife is 50y old and we did some treesomes and she has her masseur she dates him and they make for me the pics and video.
Her masseur/housefriend for this one we did the 3somes and i made the pics.

Do you share your wife with other man? Or did you? And did you made pics from these dates.
Pls contact me via my privat email. I won't share pics alone , only when i find somebody who has pics from there dates. I don't show faces for their discretion.

Rgds
F

Franky100 said:
Hi.

My wife is 50y old and we did some treesomes and she has her masseur she dates him and they make for me the pics and video.
Her masseur/housefriend for this one we did the 3somes and i made the pics.

Do you share your wife with other man? Or did you? And did you made pics from these dates.
Pls contact me via my privat email. I won't share pics alone , only when i find somebody who has pics from there dates. I don't show faces for their discretion.

Rgds
F
Franky how do I find your email

Cucksned said:
Franky how do I find your email
Hi,

Do you share your wife like i do? And somebody of you made pics from these dates?
Otherwise it doesn't workout for us . Only naked pics i am not interested in. Hope you understand me.

want more of her

040_1000.jpg
066_1000.jpg
151_1000janet.jpg
321_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sandy Row, Olddognewtricks, Paulag and 1 other person
Did you change your screen name?
Watching Janet walk around the house in her panties would never get old! Sexy butt!

Reactions: Paulag

Users who are viewing this thread