Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot wife from sweden for you

• Thread startercewe
  • Start date

cewe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2014
south
hey, all you horny men out there!
What do you think of my horny wife? would it not be nice to fuck her hard in every hole?
Let me know if you want more..(pictures)

cewe said:
hey, all you horny men out there!
What do you think of my horny wife? would it not be nice to fuck her hard in every hole?
Let me know if you want more..(pictures)

What do I think?

I think I would fuck her till she walked funny, leaving her sore and full of cum.

sen-fucking-sational.

Can I have her phone number please?

Yes i'd fuck every hole until she leaked my sperm.

Mm deilig fitte hun kunne fått min sperm både med og uten fittehår ;)

cewe said:
Shaved or trimmed??

her pussy in the trimmed one looks a little more open and inviting, thats more about her pussy than the hair though

Incredibly hot... hope you continue to post more of her!

Myself and a few friends would use her like a slut, filling her with cock and cum. Leaving her tied up whilst we go out ready to use later.

She has the body of a goddess!
Most pussies I prefer shaved, but she is one of the few ladies that actually look hotter with a little hair on top and smooth lips. She is incredibly sexy, and her pussy looks very inviting!
I hope you get as much enjoyment and pleasure from her as is possible. I can only dream of the chance to worship her body as it needs to be.

Best thread here, by far, in recent memory! I pray you have much more to share.

Users who are viewing this thread