Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Wife & Cuck Hubby

• Thread starterLaura_dc2
  • Start date

Laura_dc2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2006
Have been screwing other men behind hubbys back for about a year now. Love going out to bars and getting picked up by white and black men, then going back to there place and getting fucked full of cum. When i return home I wake hubby up and have him eat my cum filled cunt before I allow him to screw me. At first he questioned why I was so wet, but I got him to believe that Im just very horny and turned on for him. I thrills me to no end knowing he is eating other mens cum from my cunt. Here are some pics of me at a guys house after the bar had closed. TEX1.jpg

TEW.jpg

T11.jpg

Tsk4.jpg

hot slut!

like the story. This is my fantasy. My wife has been having an affair and didn't think I knew but never came home with a treat like that though!

You are SOOOOO Fucking HOT!!

That picture of you putting on your stockings is worth 100 Jack Offs. I would love to bury my tongue in your pussy and ass.

Post more

Post more of this hot little slut.

What a cunt! Sooo turned on, would like to join you there and give you some! Please show us more, my cock is straining!
Panos

[/ATTACH]Thanks for the nice comments!

Attachments

• EW2.jpg
    EW2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3,238
  • Ex-Wife.jpg
    Ex-Wife.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,787
love the pics - especially the one where you are sucking the guys cock - you got that - now come on and fuck me look....

very hot - please post more

You are gorgeous!!!!

Absolutely love those pictures. I wish you were my wife. You are so hot and sexy. You could come live with me anytime.

EW5.jpg

TEW4.jpg

YW9.jpgYou guys comments are what keep me going. I love being a slutty little wife that fucks around on her hubby, and your trashy comments are what i like to hear. Here are some more pics of hubbys slut.

those pics are from the 80's, show us a pic of you now!

No comments? Pictures not good enough? Well try these, fucking another guy I picked up at a bar while hubby was at home sleeping. Notice his cum leaking out in the one picture!WGF.jpg

WGF1.jpg

YH15.jpg

Just wanted to say that in the first picture and the one of you putting on your stockings I had to double take as you are the image of how my wife was when we met. Believe me that is a massive complement, You are the sexiest woman I have seen on here. Please post more photos especially of those lovely legs.

Laura_dc2 said:
Have been screwing other men behind hubbys back for about a year now. Love going out to bars and getting picked up by white and black men, then going back to there place and getting fucked full of cum. When i return home I wake hubby up and have him eat my cum filled cunt before I allow him to screw me. At first he questioned why I was so wet, but I got him to believe that Im just very horny and turned on for him. I thrills me to no end knowing he is eating other mens cum from my cunt. Here are some pics of me at a guys house after the bar had closed.View attachment 13703

View attachment 13704

mkd24 1.jpg

mkd24 2.jpg

one hot sexy lady...you should be prouod of her...lovet o enjoy her all night and day

you are one hot lady with a beautiful body and i would love tohave your pussy wrapped around my dick

what about hubby?

hey sexy lady!

what about hubby? Has he found out yet? Do you think he has a clue? Tell us how you feel! Do you like it when another guy apart from your hubby cums up your cunt? How many men have you had behind his back? Has he ever come close to finding out? How do you feel when you feel another guy sliding his hard cock up your cunt for the first time?

Laura_dc2 said:
Have been screwing other men behind hubbys back for about a year now. Love going out to bars and getting picked up by white and black men, then going back to there place and getting fucked full of cum. When i return home I wake hubby up and have him eat my cum filled cunt before I allow him to screw me. At first he questioned why I was so wet, but I got him to believe that Im just very horny and turned on for him. I thrills me to no end knowing he is eating other mens cum from my cunt. Here are some pics of me at a guys house after the bar had closed.View attachment 13703

View attachment 13704

mkd24 1.jpg

mkd24 2.jpg

One hot lady...love to give her ,man cock and make her scream for glory,,, how far are you from Baltimore..love to have her

Users who are viewing this thread