• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Tennessee wife...

• Thread starterprofnpiggie
  • Start date

Where would you like to cum in Tennessee wife?

• Total voters

profnpiggie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2006
This hot Middle Tennessee wife loves cucking her pathetic hubby. Treat her right and she will do anything, anytime, any place. Tell her what you think about her hot ass and 44D tits.

Attachments

• closeup head.jpg
    closeup head.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 2,167
  • Close up.jpg
    Close up.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 3,245
Truly Hot Arse

Very nice post.

Both great pics and do not think I would last more than a few seconds with my cock between those lovely lips of pushing up her sweet crack.

Quite appropriate name

From the handle that is used here, I am sure she shall do most anything. I am a Dom in Florida with a submissive wife and if she is ever this way, please make sure to let me know. I would love to test her appreciation

profnpiggie said:
This hot Middle Tennessee wife loves cucking her pathetic hubby. Treat her right and she will do anything, anytime, any place. Tell her what you think about her hot ass and 44D tits.

laphroaig57 said:
Very nice post.

Both great pics and do not think I would last more than a few seconds with my cock between those lovely lips of pushing up her sweet crack.

Maybe not, cuckie boy...but you might even cum before sliding it close.:rolleyes:

You may be right...

FLDsCpl4Cpl said:
From the handle that is used here, I am sure she shall do most anything. I am a Dom in Florida with a submissive wife and if she is ever this way, please make sure to let me know. I would love to test her appreciation

She does enjoy the vigor of a strong man. What part of Florida?:cool:

mid-tn. male

profnpiggie said:
your pics show your talents real well.good head and hot ass.lets fuck!

Hi Max....

Tell me more about yourself. You can always send me a private message.:p

Hey, here's some more photos!

I'm not getting much feedback, so here's something to make you think.:p

Attachments

• sallyfun.jpg
    sallyfun.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2,778
  • sallyb26.jpg
    sallyb26.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2,773
  • sallyb22.jpg
    sallyb22.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 2,927
Hello Prof N Piggie

Those pics are very hot. She is very photogenic. I would love to have her suck on my uncut cock and those lower lips I would enjoy licking and sucking them until she reaches orgasm. And to ram my hard throbbing cock between those awesome lower lips and feel her hot wet pussy as it surrounds my hard cock YAAAAAHOOOOO!!!!

Uncut is yummmmmmy

With all that sweet foreskin, there is so much more for a girl to play with...

Cummmy...

I do love nice, big loads....;)

Attachments

• sallyb.jpg
    sallyb.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,641
  • piggiecummy.jpg
    piggiecummy.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,327
  • cumwad.jpg
    cumwad.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,770
bareback is the best....

While it depends on the sit...I prefer going bareback. Hubby's gotta eat sometime.

Very nice pics! Loved seeing her sexy pussy get creamed! Hope you enjoyed that to the fullest...

wow very nice im a cuck at alittle over 6 inches and kinda thick really dont need to be but deffinitly not a bull and i just love cleaning up after a black bull fucks my wife and with those pics i would love to clean your lady up after her black man cums in those sweet lips

I Dont Think I Could Cum In Her Or On Her. I Would Blow My Little Load As Soon As I Saw Her Take That Bbc

Ft. Lauderdale

Sorry for the delayed response, but things have been busy here lately.

Fort Lauderdale here, but do travel to Tampa and Orlando areas. Also might be relocating soon.

Would love to know more about you two. You seem to be an educated man and quite real and down to earth.

profnpiggie said:
She does enjoy the vigor of a strong man. What part of Florida?:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suck her lover's cum out of her ass!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the view of your wife's pussy! I'm in TN. Does she Email? I'm married (safe) and uncircumcised with an average dick (7"-8"...never measured it). Does she want some strange dick? Want to see a pic'?

Users who are viewing this thread