• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Mature

• Thread starterbadhubbie
  • Start date

badhubbie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2011
I love showing off my sexy mid 50's wife. I would love to see her with another man, but since she is not into that I love to hear what you guys think about her.

Not a big drinker

She has at the most one beer. She is a very proper lady. But fun!

No interest here?

Try this. I know someone would love to mount her!

badhubbie said:
Try this. I know someone would love to mount her!

God DAMN she's hot...too bad she's not into it...because cub would LOVE to mount that cougar!

Well

badhubbie said:
I love showing off my sexy mid 50's wife. I would love to see her with another man, but since she is not into that I love to hear what you guys think about her.

She is a godess, and the fact that at least she alows you to tkae pictures is some progress.

I can imagine she has tought that you may eventually share these pictures with someone.

What would she say if she knows her pictires are her?

You have a very hot woman as a wife. Congratulations!

Well Badhubbie,
If your wife knows about this site, then you can tell her that SHE IS ONE BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY LADY.

Fuck dude she is hot. She really needs strange cock in that lovely married pussy while you watch. We simply have to convince her.

You should show her these posts and show how we are all DROLLING over her...and how each and every one of us wants to pound that pussy!

your wife is everything a man could want! shame for her not to share.

Very hot! Such a sexy woman - love her natural pussy, and I for one would certainly enjoy exploring that delicious pussy. Thanks for sharing

Glad you like!

I keep trying but she is a good girl. She is also so hot in bed!

Said it once...I'll say it again

DAMN she's hot...

You should tell her all these young guys are jerking it to her sexy pics :)

Imagination

badhubbie said:
I keep trying but she is a good girl. She is also so hot in bed!

You have put my imagination to fly. I can imagina a hot wife like yours in bed and I get hard immediately

Those plump arse cheeks look wrong: Without someones face in there doing the cleaning!
She's a swell and thanks for sharing.

These pics are simply stunning. What a sexy lady !
Just looking at the pics gets my cock real HARD .

Users who are viewing this thread