• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot mature wife

• Thread starterbrokenrod26
  • Start date
B

brokenrod26

Fellas, please enjoy some pics of my wife. She is as horny as can be and loves to be filled up (with dick and cum). She will be keeping up on this post. tell her what you think! What do you want to see? open to suggestions....

Attachments

• 1343428410130.jpg
    1343428410130.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 1343428395913.jpg
    1343428395913.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 255
  • mms95picture_3.jpg
    mms95picture_3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 298
Lovely pussy! Now that we have seen this lovely kitty, maybe we can see the upside. What does she think she would like to try next?

cucumber

i want to see some cucumbers in her pussy. progressivly getting larger. i want you to fill her pussy with cum and get the biggest cucumber u can in her.

Couple more shots from last night. She was a good girl, so I fucked her in the ass while she was working herself with her rabbit. She came twice. This morning, I woke her up with my fingers and she squi
rted all over me and the bed.

Attachments

• 2012-07-27 23.43.32.jpg
    2012-07-27 23.43.32.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 252
  • 2012-07-27 23.44.51.jpg
    2012-07-27 23.44.51.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 267
I was just about to say her ass looks very fuckable... Glad the slut enjoys this because I would be cumming in all her holes ;)

WOW she is ONE SMOKIN HOT WOMAN thanks for posting would luv to see more of your sexy wife:}

Now there is woman I would love to play with. I want too eat that pussy, tongue that ass and fill both of them with cum.

Nice :D:D:D

I'm going away for 4 days in a week. she told me she can't go without a dick for 4 days- she is setting something up for the time im gone. I asked for pictures, but was denied. She did however agree to calling me up while its happening.....Can't wait!

Magic words

brokenrod26 said:
Fellas, please enjoy some pics of my wife. She is as horny as can be and loves to be filled up (with dick and cum). She will be keeping up on this post. tell her what you think! What do you want to see? open to suggestions....

Hot and mature when describing a wife are the best words you can use to ensure pleasure and assertiveness

You are a lucky bastard for being the husband of a woman like that. Congratulations

i enjoyed your picture and became hard just thinking of how many nice and naughty things anyone can do with a woman like yours.

Has she cucked you?

Users who are viewing this thread