Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Houston Studs for Breeding

• Thread startergimmeblkpls
  • Start date

gimmeblkpls

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2007
Wanted Hot Houston Studs for Breeding

I begin my search here since my fuck buddy is no longer , it seems willing to participate or he is just dragging his feet.
So I am looking for a Hot Houston Stud to impregnate me.

All candidates should reply with the subject "breeding" I will respond to all, and any feedback on that any other ladies may have had, feel free to respond.

NOTE:
I am a single UK female living in Houston. have been living here for 2 n half yrs now, 3 yrs in the US in total.

No baggage!

D & D free!!

lisablue.jpg
a565.jpg

Lisa.jpg

lisahilites.jpg

I have emailed you with the specifics.

Thanks Darlin!!

Thanks for the mail guys, I have sent you all email.

BREEDING!!! From one LIMEY to another i would love to become yr F*** buddy so we could keep it in the family!!! I can see you have a great bod and a beautiful face and very very English looking!!!! Feel free to call me on my cell/mobil 949 4393290 I would loveto talk to you. john from Edgware

Thanks Darlin, I have emailed you!I see a moby number too, Ill check in with you a lil later.

Now that is one very nice looking white woman. I love those english accents, especially when they try to talk around my tool in their mouth, lol. Its good for Americans and English to be in the trade and swap biz.

And wants to be impregnanted.....interesting possibilities.

T

Hi, I find you very attractive and would love to share with you. I can be reached at "funguytx@sbcglobal.net". I'd love to open a dialogue with you and see where we end up. I'm in Houston out West. Looking forward to hearing more.

soudns geat sweetie if you still looking for help sweetie let me know sweetie get at me and lets make it happen sweetie parot24@yahoo.com

Yeah, just email, so we can both make it happen...

Attachments

• lisahilites.JPG
    lisahilites.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 197
  • ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 485
you are a very cute looking girl...any pics that are more revealing?

No darling not yet...
But I have plenty others tho..

Attachments

• tatas.jpg
    tatas.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 325
This ovulating white slut is ready right now, any takers???

Hi

Hey girl. Your mailbox is too full. It won't let me send anymore messages until you delete some of your messages that are stored.
Kitana

All cleared!! Why is so hard to find black dick on short notice in this town !!!

Users who are viewing this thread