Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Chicago Wife Clubs Thurs 8/14

• Thread starternewchiswingcouple
  • Start date

newchiswingcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2008
Hello all...

My lovely hot wife has asked me to take her to downtown Chicago for a night of fun. We are getting a room at a nice hotel down there. We need suggestions on cool clubs with hot hung black studs. She is very hot and ready to try her first time. Please let us know if you have any good suggestions of where to go.

email willgoindeep@yahoo.com

Cheers!

Let me take the direct approach... this hot milf is ready for 2-3 well hung hot studs to show her a good time back at the hotel. Anyone out there in Chicago up for some fun? Let us know.

I'm not in Chicago...I'm actually downstate in Central Illinois and would love to have the wife if you make it this way. Feel free to drop me a line at searcher308@yahoo.com

She looks hot! Any luck that night???

Last edited by a moderator:
We hit 5 different clubs that night... and unfortunately for us she didn't find anyone to bring back to the hotel. Amazingly, it's not as easy as you would think to find a hot hung stud to pound your wife while taking photos and jerking in the corner. We are now talking about a trip to Jamaica. Stay tuned for another night in Chicago soon though. She is still very ready and willing.

We did use three 10+ inch black dildos on her back at the hotel though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe your wife couldn't hook up. Maybe you're the problem.

I agree with Newchi...it is NOT as easy to hook up as one thinks. My wife is VERY selective and needs to be attracted to the guy, feel chemistry etc. Some guys dont want to use condoms, be there while hubby watches...the list goes on and on. Dont expect wives to just fuck anyone or expect black guys to fuck a wife under every circumstance. I certainly dont think that Newchi is the problem...lighten up Bills Bush.

I hope you find what she needs in Jamica. Those photos are eagerly anticipated.

Users who are viewing this thread