• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Horny Army Wife

• Thread starterbiguyshavedsmooth73@yahoo
  • Start date

biguyshavedsmooth73@yahoo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2009
Hey everybody, I know it's been awhile but Mel and I had to take a break due to the move but we finally got settled in up here in Washington ST. Today Mel sent text me at work saying how horny she was, so I rushed home and found her half naked on our bed "Face Timing" her old BF that she originally cucked me with. It was such a turn on to hear him say nasty things to her but what pushed envelope even more was when he said "Hand the phone to your husband, he's going to do the video while I say to him what I want to see"! It was so humiliating but kinky at the same time. He would tell her to do things and me to move in close or back away until she and him both came watching each other. When they were done he said bye and hung up then Mel said to me "You still like being a cuck" and said "Hell yes"! Hope you like the pics.

Attachments

• Mel Doggie on Bed 1.jpg
    Mel Doggie on Bed 1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 957
  • Mel Doggie on Bed 2.jpg
    Mel Doggie on Bed 2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 910
  • Mel Doggie on Bed 3.jpg
    Mel Doggie on Bed 3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 911
this is a truly great post. if ever in vegas , let us know!

...she look the same like my last GF. :) NICE

i would mount her from behind for you while she rested her head on your chest and you heard her moan as my cock stretch her tight pussy hole wide open with each trust. You'd get to hear my balls smacking her pussy as they swing forward and back, slapping her cli again and again as i make your wife take my 11 inch cock and you hold her in place for me until I fill her with cum and have you fuck her so you can feel what a real cock does to your wifes dirty fuck hole

More of Mel

After all the emails Mel recieved she had me take some more pics of her on the bed playing with herself. She hardly ever lets me fuck her anymore. Hope you all like.

Attachments

• Mel1.jpg
    Mel1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 405
  • Mel2.jpg
    Mel2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 322
  • Mel3.jpg
    Mel3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 379
  • Mel4.jpg
    Mel4.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 375
  • Mel5.jpg
    Mel5.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 436
She's smoking. I have no problems filling up her holes w/ my load:)

Hey, Soldier here too. We just PCS'd and Peg is looking for someone to satisfy her needs here in MD now. Hope your wife finds a new lover to please her.

She is beautiful :)

...i love how she pose been ready to be taken...she is very hot. Wish I can play with her or sex texting.

Warpt said:
Dang, that asshole looks like it has been plowed a few times.
I like a girl who takes it up the ass.

You beat me to that observation. That ass has a few mile in her. Sweet looking.

Really wish I was pcsing to Lewis now but I'm Hood bound sexy wife you have love the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread