Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

honeymoon cuckold

• Thread starterdiamond
  • Start date

diamond

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2006
i have been reading the postings from the couple that discovered the cuckold lifestyle by accident on their honeymoon. i have a somewhat different story that was by design. during the dating phase of my relationship with my now ex-wife she would always orate her past sexual experiences and what she was fantasizing at the moment we were having sex. this ranged from girl/girl to interracial. both of these seemed to make her have magnificent orgasms. i also was very aroused by her oral recitement of what i believed to be her fantasies. we would role play and at the time i would think nothing of her desire for me to wear her panties as well as allow her to use her dildo on me. i assumed this would be as far as it went as it seemed to satisfy us both.
we went to san francisco on our honeymoon. the first evening we went to dinner, danced and came back to the mark hopkins where we were staying. we went to the bar for drinks, she stated she wanted to go to the room and for me to bring the drinks up, as she was going to take a shower. when i got to the room i discovered note on the entry table with panties, i was instructed to undress and put them on and come into the bedroom. thinking this was part of the past we had fantasized i complied and went in. what i discovered was cecily in a beautiful see thru one piece laying on the bed with a magnificently built black male. i was completely shocked at that point but due to my immediate erection she knew that i was going to be accomodating to her desires. it was obvious at this point that all of her fantasies had been actuality and that she was leading me up to this point. the man she was with was a long time lover that had agreed to come with her on our honeymoon. being a bit overwhelmed by the circumstances and the fact that she was obviously taked by him i agreed to the stipulations she wanted. she had me massage she and her lover with lotion while they lazily kissed and fondled each other. after they were satisified with this i was instructed to run a bath for her lover and bath them in the oversized jacuzzi, i then used my tongue to dry them both, my first contact with his huge cock. she then had me put on lipstick and nail polish while she slowly sucked his black cock. i then put his cock into her, my new wife with her first cock and it was me puttng another man into her. she positioned herself over me with his cock thrusting into her so that i could lick them both during intercourse. they both came on me with the instructions to clean them both. even though i was in a complete state of ecstacy i was in disbelief that this was happening, she was in a state of arousal that i did not believe possible and i was aiding it. after they came the first time, she called room service for a bottle of wine and had me answer the door and receive it in her panties, lipstick,nail polish, and covered with their cum. while they were relaxing with their drinks she laid down the ground rules of the rest of the honeymoon and that was i would not sleep with her at anytime, she would be with her lover, my place was on the couch and at anytime i would be asked to make them aroused with my tongue so that he would fuck her. during the week we would go out to different venues and she would make it a point to tell new acquaintences that we were newly wed and that our third party was the man she chose to make love to her. to prove that i was completely submissive to this she would make me unzip my pants and show my panties as well as my painted nails, even making me rub her lovers cock for those that asked.. i will post more if this interests you

More please...especially where she makes you rub his cock as proof of your cuckoldery.

Wonderful writing

very well written and extremely erotic. kudos keep up the good work.

Very Nice!! Your story made me rock hard!

Users who are viewing this thread