• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hola

• Thread starterynotsarah
  • Start date

ynotsarah

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 5, 2011
I just joined and wanted to say hi to you all! I put some pictures up in my album too. Here's one:

ynotsarah-albums-me-picture14422-a.jpg

I'm 27yo, white, married, with a husband who does not appreciate my fantasies about black men. I'm not here to cheat, but to chat, read, post, and learn... to feed my fantasies.

I'd love PMs or whatever, but am not looking to meet, even if you're local. Though, if you are, be sure to say hi!!!

Your awesome!

We believe you are awesome! Hopefully your guy will understand your "Dark Desires" and be part of this lifestyle. it can make the relationship so much stronger and funner.

very sexy young lady would you like to chat with older black bull i would very much like to tell you hot sexy things

melissa

make comments on this white wife

Attachments

• ygp1F8B.jpg
    ygp1F8B.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 264

Users who are viewing this thread