• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hi

• Thread starterMichelle R
  • Start date

Michelle R

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hi i'm Michelle, i'm not the prettiest girl in the world but i do give a fantastic titty wank, i enjoy swinging and the cuck lifestyle really gets me hot and horny xxx

Attachments

• big jibs.jpg
    big jibs.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,223
Sorry.... Can't resist.....

Mr S Mushroom - do you not think that TWO as good as that are enough for any woman? :D:D:D

Pleasure to meet you Michelle - you are skilled in one of my favourite activities and I'll not have you putting yourself down. Come back and tell us (and show us) lots more of yourself and your 'fun'. :)

Just have to say Hi right back, I like tits in all sizes, every woman has her own appeal. Yours are magnificent, I would love to hold them in my hands and feel the friction of my cock between them.

Please show us more, you look pretty damn good to me.

hi with tits that size i am not supprized you give a good tit wank, you have gorgous tits may we see more please

Boy! Thosw are some BIG UTTERS. I could get lost in them!

DAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Michelle...and you are pretty!!! ...let NO ONE tell you any different!!!!

I would love to play with you, too bad you aren't closer.

Hi Michelle, your pretty, i'd 'do' you. Nice tit's aswell.

geordie xxx

Nice tits, Michelle! What about your ass, honey? Does it match?

Users who are viewing this thread