Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hi, I'm Libby - a new member in the UK

• Thread starterlibbyw
  • Start date

libbyw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2007
Hello Everyone,

I posted an advert on cuckoldplace looking for black guys and got lots of nice comments about my body but got NO replies from (black) studs looking to get into my knickers! My boyfriend is desperate to actually see me do it (I did go with a black guy at a new year party but Scott wasn't there!) and somone in cuckoldplace said I should join here.

This is the link to my post and pictures which tell you all about me and show some of my pictures!

http://www.cuckoldplace.com/21_20592_0.html

Please help me to meet someone....

Many Thanks
Libby. xxx

Post 'em here Libby

libbyw said:
Hello Everyone,

I posted an advert on cuckoldplace looking for black guys and got lots of nice comments about my body but got NO replies from (black) studs looking to get into my knickers! My boyfriend is desperate to actually see me do it (I did go with a black guy at a new year party but Scott wasn't there!) and somone in cuckoldplace said I should join here.

This is the link to my post and pictures which tell you all about me and show some of my pictures!

http://www.cuckoldplace.com/21_20592_0.html

Please help me to meet someone....

Many Thanks

Libby. xxx

RU ready for sum real cock baby? post the pics here and see what responses u get then

hi libby you took my advice then !!!!!

hope you get some nice black dick in here

hello libby. you didn't say where you are from. i'm in new york city. is that near you? if so, contact me and let's play. you can email me at: misteroral@yahoo.com

Ron

hi libby went and took a look at you pictures the great ill take yo up on ur ofer any time im 36 black gy from london but can travel to see you

hi libby..28yo essex guy happy to meet for fun

I'm no blk

I just like to say how sweet & sexy you are, a gorgeous woman. I'm sure you'll find many blk studs to give you the pleasures you have been dreamin.

You look great and BBC will enjoy stretching that pussy.

damn baby let me help u by giving u some more black dick

you should visit dfwknight.com. he will give you what your looking for and you can relive those moments again and again.

A little on the chubby side? You're one fine looking lady. Post some more pics.

Yes i agree u are the right size for me,i like a little meat on them bones

Hi All,

Well we've had a few e-mails but nothing has developed into a meeting so far and so we're both starting to think this isn't going to happen! Scott (my boyfriend) thinks it's because I haven't posted any nude pics and (finally!) I've relented and here is one! If you are black, uk based and interested then please e-mail me at elizabethwickstead@yahoo.co.uk

I have had black before (at a new years party) but Scott wasn't there to see me and he is now desperate to watch as a big black bareback cock pushes into my tight little shaved pussy....just like our attached pic - wish it was me and this weekend!

Thanks! Libby. x

Attachments

• Libby7.jpg
    Libby7.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 737
  • amateurs-archive-675.jpg
    amateurs-archive-675.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 756
love ur tits baby keep the pic's coming maybe u'll get better responces

Join in

Hi Libby

Check out my thread looking for like minded people in uk and see if you and Scott are interested.

Ian

Libby ; Your a great looking woman. Hope you find the guy your looking for soon.

Users who are viewing this thread