Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hi From UK

• Thread starterUKCuckman
  • Start date

UKCuckman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2009
Hello good people of Cuckolds.com! I am a new member from UK and upon browsing this site have noticed that most members are from USA, I wonder... can anyone suggest a site for UK members? or is there a secret society of UK members here that I have not yet discovered? Might I also ask why it is that most 'Bulls' appear to be black? is the colour of your lovers skin important when cuckolding your husband? I am in no way racist or against any colour or creed but when I fantasize about my gorgeous young wife being taken by another it is not made any more powerful or erotic by the colour of her lovers skin or size of his cock. Am I missing some sort of un-written law here I wonder? Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.:)

Hi UKCuckman - plenty other UK members (double-meaning optional) on here :) From all over the country.

There are also a large number of us that don't subscribe to the 'Big BLACK Cock' idea (most of us non-black, interestingly enough) - so our fun, fact or fantasy, comes in all shapes, sizes, colours, relationship types, etc.

Come in - make yourself at home - tell us a bit about your home situation - and get to know the gang ;)

Users who are viewing this thread