Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hi from Eileen!

• Thread starterEileen
  • Start date

Eileen

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2005
Hi everyone!

I have just recently joined, and thought I should say hello. You can check out some details in my profile. I'm from Ottawa, Ontario (Canada). I enjoy dressing up sexy and showing off, and more in the right circumstances. I've only had a couple of experiences with black gentlemen, both very satisfying. Hubby is not a cuck but does enjoy watching.
Drop me a note if you'd like more info. Bye for now!
xxx, Eileen

Eileen

You have made us curious... So show off ;-)

Not quite spread wide, but here is a pic for you. I'm sure the right tool would open these legs a little more ;)

Attachments

• IMGP1998a.jpg
    IMGP1998a.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,584
Here are a couple of shots from my first experience with a black gentleman. This was a couple of years ago. He certainly gave me an evening to remember :)

Attachments

• IMGP0287a.jpg
    IMGP0287a.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 505
  • IMGP0306a.jpg
    IMGP0306a.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 490
A couple more. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• IMGP0338a.jpg
    IMGP0338a.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 470
  • IMGP0354a.jpg
    IMGP0354a.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 418
Eileen, looks like you're doing very well for yourself, if the photos are any indication. Nice to see an older girl getting it for a change.

I've been trying to post one last pic for all of you, but I don't seem to be able to upload right now. I really don't have too many action shots that I can share without drastic editing to ensure the privacy of myself and my friends. If there are any interested men in the Ottawa area, I'd be happy to get together with you, and see if we can get some more shots to post here :)

xxx, Eileen

Finally got it worked out! Here is the pic I was trying to upload earlier. Hope you all enjoy it.

Attachments

• IMGP1877a.jpg
    IMGP1877a.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 882
There is something about Canadian women...
I go to TO on occasion for pleasure...
Very nice Eileen

Eileen said:
Not quite spread wide, but here is a pic for you. I'm sure the right tool would open these legs a little more ;)

hi eileen lovely to meet you, if you ever make england give me a call, you're a damn attractive woman.

I would luv to give you sum of this niner...I can see you can handle it

Thank you, woolywart.

Brothadark9, I am sure I could handle your 9" - do you think you could keep up with me? :) What would you do if we got together?

just have to agree w/Neat N Petite and others...you are very hot and it's great to see you enjoying thick potent black cock. That last shot of you on your back giving oral worship to the bull cock is great....I hope you deep throated him before he filled your throat with his seed. Here's hoping you make some good connections on this board and can post pic results soon!

Hey Neat N Petite...just wanted to give you a shout out....LOVE your posts and while I know your situation is complicated, I hope you can figure out a way to soon turn fantasy into reality. I'd start with your daughter's stud. I'm sure he'd be obliging and discrete....and it sounds like you think he's pretty hot, right?

Well. I did deep throat him, but he wanted to fill my kitty, not my throat. And although he insisted on wearing a condom, he certainly did fill me up with his cock. He had pretty good stamina and we worked up quite a sweat. I'm sure I'll see him again sometime. I'm still hoping to hear from some gentlemen in eastern Ontario to see about getting together.

Eileen:

You indicated that your husband is NOT a cuckold but enjoys watching. I guess that makes him a "wife watcher" like me. However, technaically ANY man that has a wife who is enjoying sex with another man IS a cuckold. The usage of this word has been somewhat perverted by cuckold sites on the intenet. Some peoiple have come to belive that the husband is not a cuckold unless he is being dominated by his wife (being made to clean up afterward, etc) However that is NOT TRUE. As I said any man who has a wife who is having sex with other men outside the marrage is a cuckold. So your hubby is a cuck, despite the fact that you (nor your black lovers) dominate him.

Great pics. Love to see white females taking the black cock deep.

Hi Eileen,
Just to say you look very sexy and well done for riding bareback!
Im sure that regular black cock cream injections are good for you!

Users who are viewing this thread