Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hey!

• Thread starterrealslut75
  • Start date

realslut75

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2008
What you or your frends wants do whit me? I'm ready for all!

Attachments

• IM000430.jpg
    IM000430.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 675
Ignore the jerk's comments. I think you look sexy as you are.

What would I do to you? Depends on what you'll let me do. :)

I'd love to show you how a real man eats pussy. I would make you cum once, then get you close to a second orgasm and stop. Then you could suck me for a bit while I worked your pussy open with that dildo. Then you would get to feel this hard cock in your ass. I'd pull out and shoot a load all over your tits and make your boyfriend/husband lick it off.

Hey, you asked. ;)

that guy's an ass. He should have put his brain in flour before he fried it.

You will come me and my frends party and we fucks barebacks for every hole for weekend!

MacNfries said:
Put you on a Jenny Craig diet would be good for starters. Otherwise, we'd need to roll you in flour and look for the wetspot. :rolleyes:

:mad:

Typical !!!!

hey mac, why b a hater, bro?? - she's got great tits, a juicy pussy and a cumslut face.. c'mon man.. you know you'll jump on that if you can...

realslut75, where you at?

I'm european. Tell more what you or your frends wants do whit me if I'm ready for everything I want hear more! Kisses for everybody who are answer now!:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread