• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hey, new member here, hows it going?

• Thread startermikelknight
  • Start date

Do you like my wife

• She's ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not my type

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mikelknight

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2012
Just to be clear, everything below is the truth. I've got a bit of a fetish for IR cuckold so here it goes:

Let me set the scene for you guys.

I got married about 4 weeks ago. My wife is from India, she's 22 years old, 5 ft 2, 42kg brown hair, and petite.

She's quite religious, so we thought we'd wait until marriage to have sex. So now we're trying.

Problem is, she's so tight and tense, it's impossible to get inside her! My cocks average at about 6/7 ish inches yet I can't get inside.

So in essence, Im looking for a bit of advice. Tell me how you would take my wifes virginity, and how you'd break here in.

Below are a few pictures, I took the nude ones last night without her knowing. I will post more pics when I can.

Would love it if you can feeback:

1. advice on what to do
2. tell me what you would like to do if you had her for a two days (long stories would be great)
3. take a picture with the pictures below with your cocks out to them and send them to me
4. cum on the pictures below and send them to me

Thanks

Attachments

• VeniceChandelier.jpg
    VeniceChandelier.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 771
  • photo0051.jpg
    photo0051.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 270
  • photo0048.jpg
    photo0048.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 318
  • photo0047.jpg
    photo0047.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 151
  • photo0042.jpg
    photo0042.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 291
Fresh new picture

Picture I just took moments ago, what do you think?

Attachments

• photo0063.jpg
    photo0063.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 267
Hot !

mikelknight said:
Picture I just took moments ago, what do you think?

Well thats a beautiful hole for sure.

I d love to see you licking it & that will relex her which would enable you to try getting into her TIGHT PUSSY !

That pussy for sure looks YUMMY to me.

cute

wonderful woman: she should be given to Black men

Very nice pussy and ass i love that pussy to push my 9 inch bbc in so that I can make way for u to enter more easily

Wifes disappointed

Guys, my wife was a bit upset with the lack of feedback on her pics, quote "4 replies? Is that all"

So she posed for a few more pics just now, please let her now what you think

Attachments

• photo0094.jpg
    photo0094.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 296
  • photo0096.jpg
    photo0096.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 186
  • photo0095.jpg
    photo0095.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 234
hello, very sexy pics, and what a pretty face. Can we all please see more pics?

Love the shaved pussy

What a sweet pussy and lovely heart shaped ass in those pictures. By the look of things shes got a great smile too. There are plenty of cocks getting hard to those pics of her. We would all love to see her cute tits too or maybe her working a cock or playing with that sweet shaved pussy....

Your wife is very VERY sexy, i would fuck her brains out she has a sexy butt and a lovely fit figure that i would love to mount doggy style or have her ride me, i hope she will share some more photos, i might have blue balls tonight looking at these pics of her

that look so deliscious- to break her in i hope you are spending LOTS OF TIME eating that sweet looking pussy, make her cum lots of time and taste that sweet cum juice dripping into your mouth as her pussy muscles clench and throb from orgasm..give that clit a slow long blow job flick back the sexy folds of skin on her clit hood and lick the entire clit shaft until her thighs tremble and shake, with a juicy wet pussy like hers you will slide in so easily she will enjoy it

very hot post. What a beautiful, sexy woman!

Thanks

Update for you guys.

Hey ebonyguyindc, these are dedicated to you

Send more nasty messages, pic requests etc

Attachments

• photo0114.jpg
    photo0114.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 380
  • photo0101.jpg
    photo0101.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 316
Hot !

mikelknight said:
Update for you guys.

Hey Mikel,

Now thats a super sexy wife ya got. Trust Me she would look good down on her knees sucking some BIG COCK. She has got a fuckin "CURVY" body & I love her "NIPPLES" Look @ those Big Brown NIPPLES. One Word.... "AWESUM".

I d love to see her smile. Why do you have to BLACKEN that beautiful face. Come on shed your inhabitants. Do share some of her smile & a Pic of her in the famous Indian Sari. All Smiling for us guys in DC. One question is your name Mikel ?

Cheers.

mikelknight said:
Update for you guys.

mmm thanks alot those two are also very hot, i hope youve perfected writing her name backwards on each nipple with your tongue when u suck on them- with and without ice, she has the perfect build and curves i would love her to 69 me so i could slide my tongue up between her lovely pussy lips while i watch her sucking on me and seeing her nipples hard and erect..definitely share as many more pics as you can snap of her- you should try doing some short video clips too - like of her in booty shorts-(of course if ther ews audio i'd want to hear her voice saying hello ebonyguyindc, but that is just me and my old horny self when i think of her :) looking forward to seeing more pics and more PMs

New pics

Pics taken a few mins ago, shes so wet

Attachments

• photo0116.jpg
    photo0116.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 118
  • photo0118.jpg
    photo0118.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 186
mikelknight said:
Pics taken a few mins ago, shes so wet
love her cute butt and how those sexy pussy lips form a nice camel toe peeking out, must feel real good sliding inside those wet lips and feeling that firm butt grinding and gyrating on you.. would feel like an electric jolt to me when her butt brushes and pushes back on my balls and feels me throbbing hard up against her so she knows how hard she makes me

That fine woman DESERVES a BLACK BABY

hey man how's your week?I hope you and your girl had a stressfree one and have a fun weekend!- share some more pics when you can

Hey man, thanks

Hope everything is cool with you also.

We've been a bit busy with work recently. We'll put some pics up when we can, any specific requests?

New pics

Hey

Thought we'd put up some pics as we both got a bit of abuse from the chatroom! :(

Attachments

• photo0134.jpg
    photo0134.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 128
  • photo0135.jpg
    photo0135.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 146

Users who are viewing this thread