• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Here's my lady...what do you think?

• Thread starterfishinthesea12
  • Start date

fishinthesea12

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2010
She's perpetually shy...the kind of shy that makes her button up all the shutters before she'll change her shirt...so please *don't* spread this around or she might literally kill me!

I think she's super hot and always tell her so, and I SO want to see her get plowed, passed around and cum-blasted. So far she won't entertain the idea, but she'll sometimes role-play with it! Any suggestions on how to get her interested in playing around with other men?

For now, please let me know what you think of her!

Attachments

• DSC01380.jpg
    DSC01380.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,116
What do you Think?

Very nice body, looks a fine pair of tits, ass and legs. If your question is would you fuck her, absolutely, looks like she would be a of fun if she opened up.

Love to see more of her.

She is absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait to see the next photos with those cute 'testicle shaped' earrings she'll be wearing.

:D

I'd love to ease her shyness and make her proud of her body and the reactions she'll get off other men. Feel free to think about her with me.

Ohh, she's hot. Not to sure that posting her on the net is the best route to cure shyness..but what the hell do I know.

She shouldn't be shy, she's smokin', that's what I know...

A couple more...

Thanks, guys!

Yeah, this may not be the best way to cure her shyness, but shhh! These pics were from after a party we went to...she was feeling flirty, so I convinced her to let me snap a few. Enjoy, and let me know what you'd do to her!

Attachments

• DSC01393.jpg
    DSC01393.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 431
  • DSC01381.jpg
    DSC01381.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 534
Just what I was thinking - she can be flirty with me ANY DAY :)

Here's a few more!

Its been quite awhile so I've just been lurking on here again, but she did some poses for me recently! This is our first attempt at anything 'artsy' so bear with the bad focus and such...bad lighting, cheap point-and-shoot and very basic software, but I don't think they turned out *that* bad.

Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

• SNV12082.jpg
    SNV12082.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 192
  • SNV12086.jpg
    SNV12086.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 190
  • SNV12149.jpg
    SNV12149.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 272
  • SNV12143.jpg
    SNV12143.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 195
  • SNV12139.jpg
    SNV12139.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 229
she is very sexy, I would love to watch you fuck her like a slut

A few more

Thanks for the feedback--kinda disappointed in only one post though!

Here's a couple more--I *so* want to see her get bent over, so please PM me if you're truly interested. I had a couple of takers before but nothing really panned out, as she's very shy and would likely only play around online to start with. If you like what you see and are patient, let me know!

Attachments

• SNV12159.jpg
    SNV12159.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 115
  • SNV12166.jpg
    SNV12166.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 134
  • SNV12118.jpg
    SNV12118.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 111
  • SNV12102.jpg
    SNV12102.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 122
I would

fishinthesea12 said:
She's perpetually shy...the kind of shy that makes her button up all the shutters before she'll change her shirt...so please *don't* spread this around or she might literally kill me!

I think she's super hot and always tell her so, and I SO want to see her get plowed, passed around and cum-blasted. So far she won't entertain the idea, but she'll sometimes role-play with it! Any suggestions on how to get her interested in playing around with other men?

For now, please let me know what you think of her!

enjoy helping you in thsi endeavour
She's ver sexy an dhot. I bet her B/j are extremely good

I think she's very sexy, thanks for sharing her

Well, I'm very patient. I hope she reads this forum so she knows how hot she is and how much we would all love to give her the cock how she deserves it.

She is very sexy! Your third will be a very lucky guy. Please keep us updated with your progress!

Users who are viewing this thread