Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Here is what we did Labor Day Weekend...

• Thread startermmmike_us
  • Start date

mmmike_us

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2004
Well here is the Craigslist guy that we found.

She says that "He is the most beautiful man that she has ever been with." Second only to me of course. I think that I see a long relationship building.

We took this guy to a local hotel and they fucked then she wanted to bring him home for the night...

Am I in trouble here?

Attachments

• Kiss.jpg
    Kiss.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,109
  • Taking Pictures.jpg
    Taking Pictures.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2,033
  • Whats to Cum.jpg
    Whats to Cum.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,368
Last edited by a moderator:
I think you may be, unles you like her doing at home

Awesome! What a hot lady. Please post more for us to see! Congrats too!!!

As per the request for more

Please enjoy these.

And any men in CNY that might care to pose for the camera...

Attachments

• OMG.jpg
    OMG.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,724
  • second best seat.jpg
    second best seat.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,997
  • Throbbing.jpg
    Throbbing.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,808
And a Few More

We finally found a man to take care of her!

Enjoy...

Attachments

• More Please.jpg
    More Please.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,550
  • Time to clean.jpg
    Time to clean.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,748
nice pics....cant wait for the video to come out :)

hope there's plenty more pics where these came from

can't see any pic of his full dick .. but by the buldge on his underwear (pic 3) you're in big trouble ... you know what they say .. once you go black ...

Lucky hubby and wonderful wife!!!

Great pictures!! What more could you ask for? A gorgeous wife couples with a great bull stud resulting in a fantastic creampie for hubby. A great time was had by all. I wish I could be so blessed. lol

blacked wife

Hi Mike thanks for sharing the great pic's of your HOT sexy wife and her new black lover. I bet she is hooked already. Just keep licking her cum filled pussy when he is done and let her bring him home and you will be fine. He will keep her very satisfied.

Wow! Incredible pictures! You and Suzanne had a LOT of fun this weekend. U going to post any more on her website?

Would love to see him take care of my wife

fantastic

That is so hot share more with us please .. the pics are a total turn on

dam looks like your wife had some fun and you got to clean up...good for you!!!

Hey Everybody!!! Let me introduce my wife's other lover

This poster "HappyHot" has been doing my wife for about a year or more. He is the kind of fellow that shares in that he will take pictures and send them home for me to see.

Great Guy, Suzanne really likes him; as do I, how can you not like a guy that sends pictures like that?

Happy glad to see that you enjoyed these! It was great if you have questions or anything you can hit me up anytime!

Good one Mike, enjoy the creampies. Suzanne must be so rapt with her two friends.

Video

I want to see the vid.

mmmike_us said:
Well here is the Craigslist guy that we found.

She says that "He is the most beautiful man that she has ever been with." Second only to me of course. I think that I see a long relationship building.

We took this guy to a local hotel and they fucked then she wanted to bring him home for the night...

Am I in trouble here?

A stick of dinamite and a firecracker are both explosives too

mmmike_us said:
This poster "HappyHot" has been doing my wife for about a year or more. He is the kind of fellow that shares in that he will take pictures and send them home for me to see.

Thanks for the introduction Mike, but you are far too kind when introducing me as her "other lover"! It implies some parity in equipment, stamina, or looks. I assure the other posters that HappyHot is lacking in all the above. He attempts to make up 4 it with adoration and sheer joyful enthusiasm!

Besides, nobody is interested in me when there are FANTASTIC pix of beautiful blond women and well hung black men thoroughly enjoying eachother!:clap::clap:

HappyHot

Users who are viewing this thread