• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Her first time

• Thread startervalo101
  • Start date

valo101

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2007
hi i posted awhile back on the confessions section about the night she went out the first time. my gf keeps a journal and she mentioned that she would post her first time story here and she just finished it let me know if you wanna here more after this :)

After Days of sexting i decided i was going to fuck him. the next day my boyfriend help me get dressed up to go see him and help me pick out my red thong. i left pretty early around 2 and got to his place at 3.
we talked for abit and we went to his bedroom. i was laying my head close to him and he pulled my leg over and he started kissing me. he is such a good kisser he was sucking my lips so hard
then i climbed over and sat on his lap i could already feel how HUGE he dick was .

he took off my shirt then he started sucking my tits. he trew me on his bed and took off my pants he was licking my pussy so good and sucking it
he said my thong was his favorite color red. and he was so good with his fingers i dont think i've ever came so much. i didnt even notice him taken off his pants but next thing i knew he was pinning me down and getting
me ready to suck his dick. it barely fit in my mouth at first and it was rock hard ive never felt a dick this hard. after gagging and gagging he finally got me to deep throat it. his dick tasted sooo good i actually loved every minute
of it.

throughtout the whole time he kept saying he loves the way i gag on his cock i was so wet. he started getting up to start fucking me but i still wanted to suck on his dick so i got down on my knees and kept going
i've never suck my boyfriends dick this way. i licked it up and down and even suck on his balls it felt so good.

i got up the courage to try and take his huge dick and layed on my back and was about to ask him about getting
condoms from my purse but before i could even speak he pushed it in and couldnt even stopped myself from moaning or more like screaming i felt my pussy being completly filled he pushed my legs up to my face and fucked me
silly i knew i could squirt with help from my toys but he barely started going fast before my pussy went all out on his dick and he kept going. i climbed on his dick and started sliding it in and again ive never felt
my pussy get so streched out he was slapping my ass commanding me to ride him and say his name and i couldnt help loving it.

after some of the best orgams ive ever had i got up and started suck his dick again he asked me
how i tasted i couldnt even talk i just wanted his dick in my mouth he bent me over and told me to say what i wanted him to do and slapped my ass i moaned out and said fuck me some more he stuck it in again
and doggie was already my favorite position but this was so much better with him he started pulling my hair and slapping my ass more and told me who's ass is this.

i couldnt even say anything because it was so good but he
slapped even harder and asked again it moaned out yours. and he kept going he only stopped to have me suck him some more he asked he where i wanted his cum he told me i had to choose between swallowing wich i mentioined to him that ive never have before or taking his cum inside me and
before he said anything else i told him i wanted him to cum inside me i wanted to feel his cum in me he made me stand up and bend over
he knew my legs where already tired and shaking but he kept pulling my hair and slapping my ass it felt so good and then i felt his cum inside me and it was soo hott and it felt like it went on forever it was soo much.

he made me suck him afterwards to clean his dick up after we were done he let me get dressed up and told me next time he gonna keep me all night and said to make sure my man cleans me up before i do anything else and
as i was leaving he grabbed my arm and told next time he going shove his cock in my ass.. i was shocked but even more exited as i went home i felt his cum dripping onto my thong i cant wait till the next time i go see him.

there you have it sorry for the long post also left a pic from the next time she went out

Attachments

• IMG955141.jpg
    IMG955141.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 495
Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Excellent read, i loved it :D

Users who are viewing this thread