Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Her first BBC

• Thread starterthecoupleyousaw
  • Start date
Awesome! Congrats! Post some more for us please! :)

Very nice. Please post more pics!!
Thanks

She is absolutely Beautifull, please post more pics? Can't wait to see her young white pussy get filled witch his BBC. :p

VERY SEXY!! Do share more do you have any of that sexy pussy stuffed by black cock!!

Beautiful xx your wife is very lucky to be given BIG black cock mmm.. mmm... my boyfriend makes me suck other mens cock every week and LOVES it xx we BOTH love it like crazy and love to meet some BIG black cock thats coming to australia for holiday and wants to cream pie australian hot wife while boyfriend licks her cunt clean of his cum.. email my boyfriend and we can definitely hook up guys xox prefer 9 inch minimum and thick with big spurters prefered that would love to ejaculate in her mouth while they are in sydney and holidaying xox email innerwest2047@hotmail.com so please send cock pics and definitely a mobile contact phone number. two black mates especially welcome.. Black cocks prefered but interested in any cocks over 9 inches. Genuine and will post pics of cocks on here for my boyfriend to masturbate over..

That looks so fucken beautiful, please show us some more I beg you!!!!!!!!! :p What did she say about her first BBC experience?

The more I look at the pics the more I just have to see more. Young, Tight and inocent, Now that is what every BBC deserves.

wifes pics

Great pics but next time loose the condom!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread