Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

her big hole needs stuffed

• Thread starterann_davis38443
  • Start date

ann_davis38443

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2006
shes 46 and works as an office manager very proper til shes get horny and i start talking about her getting fucked by bbc then she gets sooo horny she talks back telling me how much she wants a big black cock the fill her big hole

Attachments

• Picture 234.jpg
    Picture 234.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 867
  • Picture 208.jpg
    Picture 208.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 397
  • Picture 284.jpg
    Picture 284.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 468
  • Picture 227.jpg
    Picture 227.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 393
  • Picture 111.jpg
    Picture 111.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 382
Very nice

I would love to fill that up. Where are you from?

her huge hole

tell her how used her big cunt looks show her your huge cocks that might be able to help her cum does she look like her cunts already been strecthed by a huge black cock?

Attachments

• Picture 317.jpg
    Picture 317.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 256
Looks like she is gaped from having had BBC already. Nice really nice. Tell her how nice that cunt will look with a huge load shot all over and in it.

"Make sure she loses those white strips, let her tan nude, then go and be rude with BBC. They will sort out her desires, for sure".

Nice funking harry bush. Even better wop (wide open pussy). She definitely needs some good funcking day and night by some any cock not just BBC. Sign me up buddy!

All the conditions for suckses are set.... Come on girl fight those BBCs.... You body is still in shape, satisfy them all and let hubby make xxxome hot shots.. ^)_(^

What...

What the lady wants, the lady should get..... repeatedly, bareback!

Users who are viewing this thread