Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Help with Anonymous Letter

• Thread starterfunmale_2000
  • Start date

funmale_2000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2010
Alabama
Looking for an anonymous letter or Article that I can send wife in mail explaining what this is all about. What her to think it is from one of her Girlfriends that has started Cucking her husband and thinks my wife would like it too!

Hi, I could, if you wish, send her an email implying that one of her friends is very friendly with me, that she has been cucking her guy for some time and that she thinks your wife might like some fun too.

The first email would be worded very carefully so as not to offend but if she replied then I would get very personal very quickly.

Send me an email to jacobmy@yahoo.com telling me a bit about her, hair colour and length, eye colour, etc.

It would also help if you have a pic of her (not essential) and if you told me some of her likes and dislikes, sexual and otherwise.

Jake

Users who are viewing this thread