Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Help Turn My Shy Wife

• Thread starterMWF4Chat
  • Start date

MWF4Chat

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2004
I have been working on her for years. She is very shy, but goes nuts in bed when I mention her taking black cock. She cums so hard but will not admit it its the hot talk, but she only cums that hard when I mention bbd. She has been getting hotter and hotter in bed, which is why I joined DC.

Shes 45, 5'5" 130 brunette, shaved pussy, small firm tits(always wears a bras) nice long nipples, very wet.

I think her main problem in going black is that she cums fairly quickly and then doesnt want any more sex.

We are in CT. Guys send her your pics maybe she will get hot knowing you want her. We can travel west to Chicago and south to Fla.

Check out my Yahoo! profile and see if this is what she wants. I'm in Atlanta but can travel some. Let me know.

Jeff

MWF4Chat said:
I have been working on her for years. She is very shy, but goes nuts in bed when I mention her taking black cock. She cums so hard but will not admit it its the hot talk, but she only cums that hard when I mention bbd. She has been getting hotter and hotter in bed, which is why I joined DC.

Shes 45, 5'5" 130 brunette, shaved pussy, small firm tits(always wears a bras) nice long nipples, very wet.

I think her main problem in going black is that she cums fairly quickly and then doesnt want any more sex.

We are in CT. Guys send her your pics maybe she will get hot knowing you want her. We can travel west to Chicago and south to Fla.

I am in IN, Fort wayne...i wanna fuck your wife....

26 BLK M NYC I am sure I can hook her up check out my profile on yahoo. whantmoore

Users who are viewing this thread