Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hello ...my first pic ..what you think?

• Thread starternikos2010cy
  • Start date

nikos2010cy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2011
want to know what u think about my cock ....good for BULL ?... which wifes here would love to take it and which cucks would like to watch it in their wifes hole?.... also ...any real cpls or wifes with webcamera can leave me here their contacts so we can chat online sometime .....waiting for your comments ...letss see...

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 440
I would love to watch you fuck my wife with that cock

the only thing wrong with your cock in my eyes is the colour!

Nikos,

nikos2010cy said:
Want to know what u think about my cock. Is it a good size for me to become a BULL ?

Yup. Looks good. Go for it. Since you aren't getting much response here, you might consider advertising your services on:

A Forum for Hotwives:
Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

and/or here:

“Scandalous Women” E-zine:
Scandalouswomen - the cuckolding lifestyle for the scandalous woman!

Good luck with your budding career bringing sexual satisfaction to married women!

—Custer

more of my cock ...want to hear more ladies and cucks! what u think ? can i become a bull or not ?

Attachments

• 10102011200.jpg
    10102011200.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 77
Well here's the thing....

If you have to ask if you can become a bull, then the answer is an unequivocable no, you can't. Bulls don't need to ask if they can be bulls, they simply are.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that's just the way it is.

nikos2010cy said:
More of my cock ... I want to hear more, ladies and cucks! What do you think? Can I become a bull, or not?

Hey, I already told ya'... your cock is plenty big, far larger than average. But, as noted by Texascuck, becoming a bull who fucks married women requires a suitable state of mind. You can only find out whether you have it by going ahead and doing it. As you gain experience, you'll find your confidence will increase.

To compare your cock size to the cock sizes of other men, see:

The-Penis.Com Site:
The-penis.com: All about the penis, testicles, prostate, male sexuality and male sexual health

How Does Your Cock Compare?
The Visualiser - The Cock Comparison site

For the latter site, keep in mind the “statistical method” (self-selection) is not valid. But, I think you'll find you compare very favorably anyway.

I have a warm place to park that yummy cock while Carly dresses for you.

Users who are viewing this thread