Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hello everybody

• Thread starterchrizzly
  • Start date

chrizzly

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2006
Hello everybody,

I'm new to this exciting board and just wanted to stop by to show off my hot wife a bit. Her name is Madison, and 100% real. We are from SoCal, and love to play unusual, twisted sex games. I recently recognized that I'm just not enough for my wife any longer. She's just too demanding and lately got attracted to other men, too, preferrably hung. Some of the XXX photos below show her with one of the guys the picked up at a bar some time ago. Slim, Sexy legs, big tits, raven black long hair...I can assure you that she not only looks hot and loves to dress slutty and show off her body, but that she's a perfect slut in bed, too! She loves anal (really, she's a real asswhore!), gives the best blowjobs I can think of, and she's very much into other kinky games, too.

I'm sure she will stop by and leave some comments in this forum. She just loves to tease and fuck other men just to make me jealous to the most extreme extent. In the meantime, enjoy the photos. She probably will add more photos and maybe chat with some of you guys. She also has some very nasty fantasies, and usually writes short stories about them. Just ask her and maybe she shares them with you ;)

Chris

Attachments

• blowjob.jpg
    blowjob.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,079
  • kitty.jpg
    kitty.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,030
  • mask.jpg
    mask.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,504
  • xxxmas2.jpg
    xxxmas2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 659
  • xxxmas.jpg
    xxxmas.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,044
too hot for words

Your wife is waaaay hot, you're a lucky dude!

Chris

She is really hot and sexy. Good for her .Enjoy it man. Thanks Lady:p :p okdeacon:p :eek:

Thanks

Thanks a lot for your comments! Yes, I get excited by her every day ;-)

She is such a caring sweetheart, with wit and charme. But sometimes she really likes to show her evil side of sexuality to other men, including all the good stuff such as anal, dp, gang bang, rimming, and so on.

She will actively participate in this forum soon (when she has more time) and look for guys to play with. I cannot and do not want to hold her back. It drives me crazy, but also excites me somehow. But I guess I'm not the only one here that is into that ;-)

Chris

Hot, Hot Hot..........

please all the pictures of her you can, espically ass fucking.....................

we will be dripping cum

she is very attractive, like the shot of her legs spred for her lover:)

Damn hot

I am in so cal aswell and would love to chat with yu and wife about getting together. Would a 3 some be possible or are you a cuck and want to clean up. I am open to either, your wife is HOT, thanks for sharing.

Whoa! Thanks

Hey guys,

thank you so much for your encouraging answers. I talked to my wife and showed her all your comments. She feels very happy and wanted and is very excited to meet some of the hung guys on this forum (literally she told me that she wants to separate the boys from the men, the hung men that is).

She will also show off her precious body for your pleasure soon, including her infamous nipple piercing. Speaking alone of the stuff she will do with the chosen bull(s) here. It really drives me nuts that I'm not enough for her anymore. But that's the drawback when you are married to an insatiable ***** :cool:

@yourbud2play: I had hot threesomes with her. I'm not considering myself as a hardcore cuck, and I'm certainly not cleaning up the mess you leave on her ;). But I enjoy watching her having nasty and kinky sex games with other guys. Plus, she really would love to have a threesome with a hot couple (with the man being a muscular, dominant, virile and hung guy). I'm sure she will come back to you, if she got the time to do so. Just send me a PM or wait until she started prowling the forum...

Chris

She is hot

You got a hot woman good luck, enjoy

Weird?

I don't know what you don't understand or trying to point out with your post. She's wearing her wedding ring on the right hand, which is visible only in one picture. She sometimes takes it off when she puts cream on her hands before we go out. So this picture has been taken a moment after that procedure. You will clearly see her wedding ring on pictures she's going to post soon.

And please tell me what this has to do with my statement that I'm not considering myself as a hardcore cuck? I can't think of any correlation, so please enlighten me.

Chris

Well, my wife is of german origin, so am I. And in Germany (and many other European countries), the wife wears the wedding ring on her right hand, and not on the left hand. A quick Internet research will reveal that. And that blowjob pic obviously shows her left hand (seen from her perspective), so what picture besides the one with the cat ears are you actually referring to?! Statistics at least would be clearly against you: deriving the assumption "is not married" from one out of five pictures leaves you behind with a rather high error probability.

And besides that I still don't get that logic behind being a hardcore cuck and having the wife wearing not her wedding ring. Maybe I'm not familiar enough with that kind of playing, but I really do not care, as long as everybody involved has a good time.

So, my bottom line here is that I don't care if you BELIEVE me or not, as Madison and I KNOW that we are married. My wife has found playmates that really have other and more important interests than seeing her wedding ring, that's for sure :) Thus, my interest to continue my discussion with you is very close to zero, especially because this becomes less entertaining for the others and keeps us from more important things to pursue.

Cheers,
Chris

Well, I'm certainly not nearly as americanized as much as you think. And just because I'm living here does not mean that I adapt just everything of the american culture. And I'm totally amazed by the enormous amount of knowledge you extract from non-relevant information.

And concerning your "correct" way in interpreting statistical data: If you see a single white whale in the Ocean, would you automatically insist on all whales being white? And what actually does a wedding ring on a picture proof at all? I saw many pictures in that forum, in which the depicted ladies were not showing any wedding ring. But the question, whether this is really a hot WIFE or not just never came into my mind.

And concerning your glorious ending: if you think I'm talking BS and that nobody should waste spending time with me...well, it was you that came up with the BS first. But maybe that's your way to say "Hello" to newcomers here.

But again, I have no interest or need to convince you. If you think, I'm fake, liar, not sincere or whatever, then please keep thinking that. I don't care. I eventually will show that I'm not. I just wanted to show you that there is no significant argument in your reasoning.

That's it.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread