• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Heading to meet a girl and her husband⬇️

• Thread starterNatebrighter
  • Start date

Natebrighter

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2024
I’m headed to meet this new couple. She wife specifically asked that I dominate both of them. Do you have any ideas on what you the plan should be?

Reactions: DEOD and shrimpdikjim
Similar situation here I began meeting them few weeks ago and still going im happy to say!

How did it go with the couple?
If you haven't meet them yet Id start off with some good conversation with both of them. All while you’re seated next to her playing and caressing her in front of Hubby.
If your meeting at there home ask him to get you a drink if he hadn’t already offered.
Ask him what turns her on and ask her what she’s like you to do to her that Hubby can’t quite do, All with a teasing smile on your face. Hopefully she will take the bait and you two can tease Hubby a little bit.
Get hubby to massage her feet while your kissing her and feeding her your cock.
Ask hubby to pick out a few of his neck ties for you to use tying her wrists together and him to a chair to watch if they are in agreement.
Have him strip her clothes off, lick her pussy and tie her wrists to the bed for you. Then you tie him up so he can’t see but can hear you.

Proceed to fuck her to orgasmic bliss, make sure you have her beg for you cock, beg you to fuck her, beg you to cum in her mouth or bareback pussy if arranged. All for his listening pleasure.

Reactions: Bobbobbert
Bareback is best the wife wants me knock her up so I agreed!

Reactions: siestaswingers
So his wife texted me today.. says her fertile days are 25 26 & 27 , I know what I'll be doing !

Screenshot_20240708-154732_Voice.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread