Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

He Has Her Through Saturday Night

• Thread startermr.Her's
  • Start date

mr.Her's

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 17, 2011
My wife flashed her bra before going out. “It’s better if we Skype now because I’m probably not going to talk to you tonight.”

With all the snow, my wife had me take these photos recently to send to her boyfriend. Once upon a time in college, I knew how to draw nudes. He appreciated them and mentioned maybe having me make him a drawing of my wife once I was less rusty with the pencil.

They haven't seen each other since December and my wife had a conference to present to this Thursday so after seeing these in an email, he easily sold her on staying through this Saturday, then traveled down to meet up with her yesterday.

I spoke with her late this afternoon and she gave me vague details about her outing last night as she cut away to her phone, texting him. As she was distracted I complained weakly about how she left a lot of her clothes laying around that I had to pick up before a handyman came by to take care of some small jobs.

Her response: “and what? I guess I should stay an extra day to give you more time to get the house looking right? — Ok.”

Then, before she let me go, she showed me the new blue bra she got a few weeks ago but hasn’t worn until tonight.

“Ok well, maybe I’ll text you before bed.” But then she texted me within the hour and said she'll see me Sunday afternoon since her grant paid for the whole thing, they only had to put up for the extra night.

I guess I should have kept my mouth shut? :redface:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread