• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Have you done this with your bbw

• Thread starterZach
  • Start date

Zach

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2024
Those of you with bbw partners have you ever fucked her belly? three days ago while me and her were fucking she said she needed a break so we laid down for a bit and suddenly she gets up and straddles me , then she start grinding her belly into my cock and holy fuck that felt amazing, so I started stroking while she was grinding into me still and she started rubbing my head into her belly button , at first I thought she maybe did it on accident but she continued to do it so I started giving small strokes and when I did she started moaning and then I figured, oh she wants this , so I basically started fucking her belly button , which caused her to Moan louder and louder so I kept stroking and when I was going to cum she grabbed me and pulled me in and filled her belly button with cum , it hard to explain but something about the feeling of her big belly, the way it’s not wet like her Pussy would be but soft and warm felt so good on my cock , I’ve been addicted to it since we’ve done it 4 more times since and last night she didn’t even get naked, just took her shirt off and fucked her belly button and covered her belly in cum, here’s we belly for reference

AECB96D0-D57A-4313-9CB2-5FE122B651BC.jpeg
B76D8656-9A9D-4266-9B7E-0D9FCB1D7E0E.jpeg

Reactions: 4u2watch, KentImpregnator and Maturegilffucker
If you both enjoy it, why not. After all it’s all about pleasure and what turns you on.
But to answer your question, I have never done it. But who knows.

That sounds good. I'll need to get my wife to try it on me.

Clipped_image_20241009_004434.png

Reactions: Zach and Jonbowen
Hubb said:
That sounds good. I'll need to get my wife to try it on me.

Clipped_image_20241009_004434.png
If you do try let me know what you think and how it feels 💦

Users who are viewing this thread