Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Happy Valentines Day Part II

• Thread starterhthnrywhtwife69
  • Start date

hthnrywhtwife69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
heres one more pic of me in my valentines day outfit....just all you bbc's. wouldnt you know these panties are split crotch? just imagine coming up behind me and rubbing that big black mushroom head against my pussy...mmm..nice and wet huh. now slide it right in...stretch me out..make me feel like a real women.

Attachments

• kkgjgjgcv.jpg
    kkgjgjgcv.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,686
hthnrywhtwife69 said:
heres one more pic of me in my valentines day outfit....just all you bbc's. wouldnt you know these panties are split crotch? just imagine coming up behind me and rubbing that big black mushroom head against my pussy...mmm..nice and wet huh. now slide it right in...stretch me out..make me feel like a real women.

nice...when you coming to DE?

Dangerous curves

hthnrywhtwife69 said:

Damn you are hot as hell! With all those curves you were built for black men, you can be my valentine anytime, especially if you like chocolate.

King Kong...you are a sweetie pie! thanks for the compliment and would love to taste that chocolate!

Looking good girl! Lets see more of you!

Last edited by a moderator:
hthnrywhtwife69 said:
thanks fellas...any requests...outfits? what you want to see?

You've got a sexy body so no mater what you wear its going to get me hard. But i'm a sucker for a women in heels and a stockings.

there is nothing hotter than a sexy assed white wife in booty shorts, spike heels and a halter! Im in D.C. as well

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
i will start working on those requests!

Hot and you know how to take direction, you're the total package.

Users who are viewing this thread