• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Happy friend zoned

• Thread starterderekhappy7
  • Start date

derekhappy7

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2012
Hello everyone,

my name is derek and I'm 21 and living in northern california. i have always been turned on by the idea of another guy having sex with my girlfriend, especially if he was older and much more perverted than me. then slowly it turned the idea of my particularly "sweet and innocent" girlfriends being fucked lewdly by a man old enough to be our father grew even stronger.

right now i'm attracted to a lot of my friends but they all friend zoned me. but now i gladly submit and jerk off to pictures of them with their boyfriends and imagine sucking him off.

well, that's me, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, and look for people to encourage me in stroking my cock to her with her bf.

this is her and i cut off the boyfriend. any lewd comments about her or my situation is appreciated. ;)

Jenny.jpg

Oh MY--------................

Not bad !!!!!!!!!! Not bad at all:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MacNfries said:
I love auburn hair & freckles ... one of my favorites. I've dated 2 redheads in my life ... both awesome experiences. Usually redheads have very white, creamy skin tones which make them look so innocent. :D

I'd walk a mile to fuck a redhead ... ;)

I love them too! And this one in particular is very shy and innocent, i can't help but fantasize about a dirty man taking advantage of that and doing with her whatever he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread