Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Had to share some pics of wife

• Thread starterCurious Cuckold
  • Start date

Curious Cuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2007
The wife and I participated in the swing lifestyle for a while and had a good time. She was always a party favorite with the guys. We have talked about cuckolding a lot but have not found a bull here in the L.A. area. We haven't looked really. So, I found this site and will turn her on to it this weekend. She wants to cuckold me she just doesn't know how to go about it. She needs some guidance from another hot wife who has cuckold experience. For example, one couple we swing with we are pretty sure he digs the female dominance thing and one time I came on my wife's face and she made him lick it off. Then another time he came in her and she had me lie down on the bed and sat on my face and made me eat the cum out of her. God, I would love to do that all the time.

Attachments

• Black_Lace3.jpg
    Black_Lace3.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,059
  • SexyBack2.jpg
    SexyBack2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,393
  • DSC06610.jpg
    DSC06610.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 458
What a great cunt,her ass looks very fuckable,but not from u cucky,so go out there and find a bbc 4 your slut asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Wife

So nice to see her,against the wall thanks.

hot ass in the house!

Heck she won't have any trouble finding a big cock to fuck her brains out

Users who are viewing this thread