Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Guys who are not gay but like the thril of sucking dick

• Thread starterRockford
  • Start date

Rockford

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2024
I’m a straight married guy but sucking another guy dick is so erotic to me! I can’t help but think a lot of other guys are like me but don’t want anyone to know!
Would love to have a private discussion about this with other “straight” cock suckers!

• Love
Reactions: mywifeolga, Ericsean, areuanaughtywife and 15 others
Rockford said:
I’m a straight married guy but sucking another guy dick is so erotic to me! I can’t help but think a lot of other guys are like me but don’t want anyone to know!
Would love to have a private discussion about this with other “straight” cock suckers!
I used to blow a uni student who thought he was straight,right up until he drove his young length into me,

• Love
Reactions: Maygin, noway and blkallover
Same. I am not attracted to men at all, but I sure do love sucking their dicks and having them cum down my throat. :)

• Love
Reactions: mywifeolga, Maygin, blkallover and 8 others
I’ve never swallowed but a friend and I used to play and I did somewhat enjoy sucking his cock from time to time. Usually he just sucked me though.

Reactions: blkallover, jayandkimberly, incog and 1 other person
I agree. I am not into kissing or making out with other men but I love the feeling a cock getting hard and shooting their cum in my throat.

• Love
Reactions: Maygin, BBClovingwife, blkallover and 4 others
Tledge said:
I agree. I am not into kissing or making out with other men but I love the feeling a cock getting hard and shooting their cum in my throat.
I also swallow and find every drop that comes out.

Reactions: areuanaughtywife and blkallover
this post is 100% me. at least right now. not attracted to men but dammit an alpha cock is so hot to me.

and when i crossdress it gets worse and i feel obligated to please men orally

• Love
Reactions: Nybihubby, blkallover, BiCDhubby and 2 others
Ένας όμορφος πουτσος είναι καύλα πουτσος....

Reactions: Olderthicknhard
Sucking another man's cock when he ordered me to was one of the most amazing experiences I've had sexually

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, MarriedBiWannabe and BBClovingwife
Rockford said:
I understand! I discovered dovk after I was 40

Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe and Olderthicknhard
johnmasters said:
Sucking another man's cock when he ordered me to was one of the most amazing experiences I've had sexually
I love being ordered to do stuff

Reactions: areuanaughtywife, blkallover and MarriedBiWannabe
Tledge said:
I wasn’t either but now I enjoy kissing guys

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife and BiCDhubby
Rockford said:
would love conversation

Im not into kissing and fucking with other men but one thing I do love is to be on my knees and sucking the dominant males hard cock, just the thought of a guy using my mouth as a cum dump gets my cock so hard.
I first started jacking off together with guys I met online, that all changed when one dominant guy took over, told me to stop jacking his cock and get on my knees and blow him, after a few minutes of him calling me names as I swallowed his cock he blew a huge load down the back of my throat... I was hooked on sucking cock after that,

Snapshot_140.png

• Love
Reactions: jimbronze, MarriedBiWannabe, incog and 5 others
WannabeSara said:
this post is 100% me. at least right now. not attracted to men but dammit an alpha cock is so hot to me.

and when i crossdress it gets worse and i feel obligated to please men orally
I am the exact same...macho in public but when I crossdress I crave a hard cock to suck and big load to swallow...

Reactions: natasnaikul, WannabeSara, Nybihubby and 1 other person
Niceguytoo said:
I love being ordered to do stuff
Same here....so nice to have a real man "make me"....

Reactions: blkallover and LNA
scr said:
Im not into kissing and fucking with other men but one thing I do love is to be on my knees and sucking the dominant males hard cock, just the thought of a guy using my mouth as a cum dump gets my cock so hard.
I first started jacking off together with guys I met online, that all changed when one dominant guy took over, told me to stop jacking his cock and get on my knees and blow him, after a few minutes of him calling me names as I swallowed his cock he blew a huge load down the back of my throat... I was hooked on sucking cock after that,

Snapshot_140.png
mmmmmm so hot

Reactions: Ericsean and mbingly
Personally I don’t care for labels like bi and gay. Whilst I have no interest in kissing or being intimate with a guy and zero interest in being 1:1 with another man - sucking a cock that is about to (or better - just finished) in your woman is hot as fuck! I love it

Reactions: blkallover and natasnaikul
sharklasers said:
Personally I don’t care for labels like bi and gay. Whilst I have no interest in kissing or being intimate with a guy and zero interest in being 1:1 with another man - sucking a cock that is about to (or better - just finished) in your woman is hot as fuck! I love it
Why should the girls get all the fun.

• Love
Reactions: Ericsean, areuanaughtywife, sharklasers and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread