• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

gotta love halloween

• Thread starterlolassissyboobs
  • Start date

lolassissyboobs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2011
my wifes halloween attire for the party we went to tonight
DSC03969.jpg

I want to grab her by the hair and fuck her wet mouth hard...fuck I want to fuck your slut hard man

you get to go to parties with your wife? man you are lucky I drive her and the b/f there and wait in the car or come back to pick them up..

bottom2damax said:
you get to go to parties with your wife? man you are lucky I drive her and the b/f there and wait in the car or come back to pick them up..

yeah we still go together unfortunately she is yet to fully cuck/hotwife me ,she just likes the thrill of the flirting and teasing with other men and seeing the reaction it gets out of teasing me

Nopw... you just gotta love those boobs!

Nice pics of your mrs :)

lolassissyboobs said:
my wifes halloween attire for the party we went to tonight
View attachment 132416

Halloween? The fuck is that costume supposed to be? A *****? I thought you were supposed to dress as something different than your normal self. :p

Users who are viewing this thread