• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

good little slut got pumped

• Thread startershesaslutt
  • Start date
S

shesaslutt

She went out while I watched the kids tonite. She called my phone & put hers down. I can't stop jerking off thinking about what I got to listen to!!! It took about 10 minutes for anything good, just some guys talking drunken bullshit. Then it started. "You guys gonna fuck me like a dirty slut or what?"(she knows I love when she says that!!!) For the next hour& a half she made ALL my fantasies a reality! I love when she gets dominated& fuck did she ever! She sucked (chocked on )& fucked the shit outta 3 guys. I knew she was meeting a regular but three was a sweet surprise! They took turns shoving their dicks up her ass(she loves anal)she said they hardly fucked her pussy(gotta admit she's a little loose from three kids& ALOT of cocks, dildos& fists). Although that slutmilf cunt was good & creamed en she walked through the door half dressed dishoveled & walking like a duck.Would love to share many more details about her fuckfest."Did you like that you little dick bitch?"She said as she grabbed my head & ****** me to eat her cummed in ass & pussy. After she came she flicked ashes on my face & said "get the fuck outta my house." (We're seperated). Fucking one of the best nights of my life. BY THE WAY:having a little trouble uploading her pictures to this so check out my profile it has some of her & please if anyone cam fake her pictures I would REALLLY APPRECIATE IT! She hardly ever allows me to see her in action anymore.

shesaslutt said:
She went out while I watched the kids tonite.

She called my phone & put hers down. I can't stop jerking off thinking about what I got to listen to!!!

For the next hour& a half she made ALL my fantasies a reality!

I love when she gets dominated& fuck did she ever!

She sucked (chocked on )& fucked the shit outta 3 guys.

I knew she was meeting a regular but three was a sweet surprise!

They took turns shoving their dicks up her ass(she loves anal)she said they hardly fucked her pussy(gotta admit she's a little loose from three kids& ALOT of cocks, dildos& fists).

Although that slutmilf cunt was good & creamed en she walked through the door half dressed dishoveled & walking like a duck.

"Did you like that you little dick bitch?"She said as she grabbed my head & ****** me to eat her cummed in ass & pussy.

After she came she flicked ashes on my face & said "get the fuck outta my house."

(We're seperated).

She hardly ever allows me to see her in action anymore.
-----------------

LOT of detail in your very hot, horny post - but not sure what "we're seperated means in relation to the last sentence.

You got to love it gettin gto listen as she is getting fucking is great next best thing to being there and watching.................

Users who are viewing this thread