Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Gold Coast Couple Seek BBC

• Thread starterrealcouple4bbc
  • Start date

realcouple4bbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2007
We have been trying for some time to find a BBC for her but to no avail. There are not many in Australia it seems.

I know she is not everyones taste but can anyone help us or tell us where we can find some BBC for her.

Attachments

• Sue's Holes.jpg
    Sue's Holes.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 229
  • Sue's Arse.jpg
    Sue's Arse.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Sue Sucking in Chair.jpg
    Sue Sucking in Chair.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 369
  • Sue Fucked.jpg
    Sue Fucked.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 359
  • Sue Facial 1.jpg
    Sue Facial 1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 181
It's not that she's not the taste of black males, as I'm sure she'd get quite a lot of interest, it's just that Australia isn't the hotbed for this activity. And with most members being from the US or UK, we don't even know where to steer you to find some black cock for her. :(

i'm not gay but seems like her man is packing good himself. she should be happy.

Thanks

blkdong said:
i'm not gay but seems like her man is packing good himself. she should be happy.

Thanks but that's not her man it's a guy we met for sex. She is experienced with other men just hasn't had black yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread