Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

girlfriend fucking in front of me

• Thread starternhcouple4life
  • Start date

nhcouple4life

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2011
Me and my girlfriend have done threesome a lot we love them i love watching her with another man I'm usually having fun with them. I told her i want to watch and not join in and enjoy the view of her getting fucked. so the next time we met a guy online and made a plan to meet at our hotel seeing it was valentines day and we wanted to get away from home. we all agreed and then we waiting for him to get here. we when to the bar so she could get a few drinks and as we are he showed up and had a few with us. he seemed like a nice guy. we finally went back to our room to get things going.

being how i just wanting to watch i just sat near the computer desk and checked my emails while they got things going. my girlfriend was very good at getting things going. i watched as my girl friend sat him on the bed and with out taking cloths off yet get on top of him on the edge of the bed. i watched as she grinded on his lap. he had his arms wrapped around her holding her ass. she was moaning softly as he grabbed and helped her grind on him.

after she got worked up and even more horny i watch s she took her shirt off and bra and get in front of him on her knees, by now I'm rock hard and very excited. she rubbed his crotch threw his jeans and finally unzipped his fly. she reached in and played around a little bit and then took it out. he had a pretty good size cock 8 inch hard. she stroked his cock a little bit then finally took it in her mouth. He let out a groan of pleasure.

she was licking up and down on his shaft and slowly bobbing her head on it. she went down as far as she could and back off a few more times before he go up and put her on the bed and took her pants off. she is now fully nude and horny he lays down between her legs and gives her a good licking. her making it a sloppy one as i can see fingering and licking like crazy she squirming around and moaning.

after awhile the guy decides he wants to fuck her so he goes to his bag and pull outs his stash of condoms. he grabs on and slips it on. as he was doing this she looks at me and blows me a kiss. the man gets on the bed spreads her legs a little bit and plays with her clit with his head to get her going he then finally grabs his cock with one hand puts the other beside her head and slides it in. she arches her back and closes her eyes and moans. he is now fully in side my girl and is going slowly in and out.

he speeds up his past and is giving her a nice past fuck. shes loving it she grabs his ass to push his penis deeper in her hes pounding her good now his balls slapping against her ass. he lays down on her and lays his head next to hers and talks dirty to her saying "I'm going to pound your sweet pussy so hard" and "you like my big cock deep in you while your boyfriend watches". she moans yes to every thing he says im loving her minute of this i could explode but i just watch.

he now is picking her up and putting her on all fours he slaps her ass and sticks it right in her with out even thinking. i can tell her loves that pussy he pounded her like the world was going to end. he grabbed her ass and puled her in to him every thrust. she is now scream with pleasure. i knew it would be over soon i could see his balls getting closer to exploding they got tight and his noises got loud he then pulled out told her to flip over got on top of her and shoved it in her mouth she sucked his cock and grabbed his balls and he yell he was going to cum she wanted it i could see he made a loud groan and i could see him filling her mouth up with his cum she tried swallowing it all but it came out of her mouth while sucking him she kept sucking him till the end and finally stop when he couldn't take it anymore she smiled and he did to and got of the bed.

i was so horny that was the most amazing thing i've seen. after he left i got seconds of just a blow job and we went to bed best valentines day.

Yes... watching your wife or girlfriend getting fucked is amazing!! Hoping for more to cum??

GF Just Cut The Edge Off

All the posts of GF fucking recently is all well and good and does the trick, and I REALLY don't want to bitch about it, but cuckolding from a gf is too fringe to really hit the target - for me. GF's are suppose to fuck around, BF's too. Insin't that EXACTLY what the dating scene is all about? Play the field, too many fish in the sea, so forth and so on?
When a married, committed woman disobeys her vows that's the dictionary meaning of cuckold. And the one that gets me off the most. GF's, relatives, wives who share info with the hubby all get me off too - but it's not true to life cuckolding.
Good story, though, thanks.

jim_oakey said:
All the posts of GF fucking recently is all well and good and does the trick, and I REALLY don't want to bitch about it, but cuckolding from a gf is too fringe to really hit the target - for me. GF's are suppose to fuck around, BF's too. Insin't that EXACTLY what the dating scene is all about? Play the field, too many fish in the sea, so forth and so on?
When a married, committed woman disobeys her vows that's the dictionary meaning of cuckold. And the one that gets me off the most. GF's, relatives, wives who share info with the hubby all get me off too - but it's not true to life cuckolding.
Good story, though, thanks.
I understand exactly what you are saying. Although we are not yet married, we live as if we are- we have lived together for four years, and have a daughter together. This may not be true cuckolding per dictionary standards, but to us it is sexy to act as though it is regardless of our relationship status. :p:p

Four years together, with a daughter, and she cuckolds you to boot! What are you waiting for? Put a ring on her finger and make it legit, then we will give you your offical cuckold card.

So I've been going out with my girlfriend for a month and a half now? And I never realized how big of a problem this would be. She has a phobia of eating in front of guys. And it's really starting to get to me.. I've talked to her about it, and she says baby steps to get over it.

You don't have to get or be married to be welcome under the big tent. Pun intended.

the relationship status doesn't matter...it's the feeling that you have for her and her sexual escapades that matters...there are husbands out there who doesn't love their wives so if their wives sleeps around they don't care...however if you can...I think you should marry her...:)...she's a catch for sure...:)

Users who are viewing this thread