Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

GF gone wild

• Thread starterTributeYourWoman
  • Start date

TributeYourWoman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2024
So this is my GF. Been together for 3 years now. Originally when I told her about my Hotwife fetish she said she’d never do it & completely thought I was crazy. She is 32 & has now had 9 Hotwife experiences! The crazy part is they all have been fairly massive cocks, the man in the picture is her favourite & of course he is one of the biggest. You’d have to see his cock in person, literally destroys her as you can see in the picture. He is the only one she continue’s to see on a regular basis, she lets him cum inside her all the time now which is wild. Now to top it off, just recently she quit her well paying job due to the boss being an asshole & is pretty well being an ****** for 5 wealthy buisness men who pay were very well monthly to fuck her once every two weeks. So now not only is she getting fucked by 5 different men 10 times a month, she’s fucking two other guys she likes around once a week & she’s addicted to cum, so she just lets them all cum in her. She’s so stretched out it’s amazing! Pretty crazy how fast she took off lol.

IMG_6157.jpeg
IMG_6150.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, mailkme, JeffCA and 6 others
She looks like she got use to big cocks quick..I bet he tears that tights ass hole to

TributeYourWoman said:
So this is my GF. Been together for 3 years now. Originally when I told her about my Hotwife fetish she said she’d never do it & completely thought I was crazy. She is 32 & has now had 9 Hotwife experiences! The crazy part is they all have been fairly massive cocks, the man in the picture is her favourite & of course he is one of the biggest. You’d have to see his cock in person, literally destroys her as you can see in the picture. He is the only one she continue’s to see on a regular basis, she lets him cum inside her all the time now which is wild. Now to top it off, just recently she quit her well paying job due to the boss being an asshole & is pretty well being an ****** for 5 wealthy buisness men who pay were very well monthly to fuck her once every two weeks. So now not only is she getting fucked by 5 different men 10 times a month, she’s fucking two other guys she likes around once a week & she’s addicted to cum, so she just lets them all cum in her. She’s so stretched out it’s amazing! Pretty crazy how fast she took off lol.

IMG_6157.jpeg
IMG_6150.jpeg
Love that she takes him bareback!

TributeYourWoman said:

IMG_6157.jpeg
IMG_6150.jpeg
Good girl.

Love to see more of her being used

Reactions: mailkme

Users who are viewing this thread