Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

GF enjoys watching flashers/pubic masturbators..

Dtchylvers

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 5, 2024
She enjoys going to areas where flashers/pubic masturbators are known to be active and to "accidentally/on purpose" become their focus. No contact or showing (usually) from her side but enough glances that they know that she knows and doesn't mind. She started before we met but now its something I support when she seeks them out (I stay out of sight). She doesn't enjoy it if its an appointment unfortunately (much easier to organize imo as sometimes there is no one around). She does have a nose for it so plenty of hits in our country and on holidays around the campings we visit. Sometimes when she is comfortable and feeling extra daring she'll give a little flash of her own to help the guy finish.

Anyone else have a wife/gf who enjoys similar things?

Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra and ksfarmcpl
Dtchylvers said:
She enjoys going to areas where flashers/pubic masturbators are known to be active and to "accidentally/on purpose" become their focus. No contact or showing (usually) from her side but enough glances that they know that she knows and doesn't mind. She started before we met but now its something I support when she seeks them out (I stay out of sight). She doesn't enjoy it if its an appointment unfortunately (much easier to organize imo as sometimes there is no one around). She does have a nose for it so plenty of hits in our country and on holidays around the campings we visit. Sometimes when she is comfortable and feeling extra daring she'll give a little flash of her own to help the guy finish.

Anyone else have a wife/gf who enjoys similar things?
Yes my wife has the same fetish

Reactions: Dtchylvers
She she got flashed by a good looking well hung guy wgen she was younger she had just graduated from high school and she said it was something that friends if hers had told her about it happening to them over the years and were akways disgustwd by it. But she sid it made her so turned on and had loved it.

Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra and Dtchylvers
Handyhubby said:
She she got flashed by a good looking well hung guy wgen she was younger she had just graduated from high school and she said it was something that friends if hers had told her about it happening to them over the years and were akways disgustwd by it. But she sid it made her so turned on and had loved it.
My gf's first experience was at a bus stop. She took a bus every friday & saturday evening (usually only person there) to her work and there was a guy that sat at the bus stop opposite her bus stop and jerked in his pants through his pocket. He returned every 1-2 weeks and she grew to like it and would peep more obviously and once he realised he started to take is cock out and be a bit bolder but always stayed on his side of the street. Once she moved to a different city she realised she was hooked to it and started to actively seek it out.

Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra
For my wife she was at a public waterpark she was just relaxing on her towel out on the open grass area. The guy was relaxing but had an umbrella that blocked him from vuew of others but allowed him to completely ****** himsekf to my wife. He stroked and came for her she said she was so turned on and loved it

Reactions: GABiHubs, MadamCuckandneedextra and Dtchylvers
She opened up to me about it when we were talking about fantasies and experiences in life. When I realized how excited she was by it? I asked she would enjoy having it happen again.
And she told me she would
So now I set up nen and the possibiluty for it to happen. She loves it.

Reactions: GABiHubs, MadamCuckandneedextra and Dtchylvers
Handyhubby said:
She opened up to me about it when we were talking about fantasies and experiences in life. When I realized how excited she was by it? I asked she would enjoy having it happen again.
And she told me she would
So now I set up nen and the possibiluty for it to happen. She loves it.
Nice! My girl often goes without panties so she can sometimes give a little flash back..

Last edited:
Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra and YngBullES
For the wife it was in her late 19yo, she lived near the Ardeche river wich has lots of nice little "beach" spots and also nude friendly ones, she went to with her best friend.
One day while nude sunbathing with her bestie they were spotted by an older voyeur that wasnt shy coming within meters of them stroking his hard cock.

They were both shocked and as the guy was staying around enjoying himself the dressed up and left mad.

But later on wife masturbated to the memory of that occurence almost daily. Until one day she went alone in the same spot and hoped for the situation to happen once again. Took her a few visits but finally happenned and she somewhat befriended that same man (only saw, ******* herself to him, talked to him in those many occurences).

She s also been seen and saw others wankers but none of them was as brave as this one 1st guy.

Reactions: GABiHubs, MadamCuckandneedextra, Olddognewtricks and 1 other person
frenchfuncouple said:
For the wife it was in her late 19yo, she lived near the Ardeche river wich has lots of nice little "beach" spots and also nude friendly ones, she went to with her best friend.
One day while nude sunbathing with her bestie they were spotted by an older voyeur that wasnt shy coming within meters of them stroking his hard cock.

They were both shocked and as the guy was staying around enjoying himself the dressed up and left mad.

But later on wife masturbated to the memory of that occurence almost daily. Until one day she went alone in the same spot and hoped for the situation to happen once again. Took her a few visits but finally happenned and she somewhat befriended that same man (only saw, ******* herself to him, talked to him in those many occurences).

She s also been seen and saw others wankers but none of them was as brave as this one 1st guy.
Good to hear this! We find France a good place to come across them, usually close to certain campings we stay at. But it is never 100% sure which I think also adds to the excitement. Very exciting that your wife spoke with him as well.

Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra and frenchfuncouple
Dtchylvers said:
Good to hear this! We find France a good place to come across them, usually close to certain campings we stay at. But it is never 100% sure which I think also adds to the excitement. Very exciting that your wife spoke with him as well.
There s good places known for it especially near ocean in landes area or Britany.

Ardeche was popular for it years ago, but seems to have been too popular for tourists (lots of families) going down river in canoes all summer long

Last edited:
Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra and Dtchylvers
I have a GF that LOVES to show herself to other men, and doesn't mind if another lady eyes her up.
Most of the time, it's from wearing tops with no bra, and her nipples show through.
She is a mature chubby with BIG tits, so drawing attention is never a problem.
Of course, some tops are more sheer than others, and some cling to her differently, so there have been times when there's not much left to the imagination.

I have watched her show her tits and pussy to truck drivers many times.
One time she was wearing a t-shirt only, and was flashing her pussy to a motel maintenance man that had come to our room.
Another time, another motel, I told her I wanted to watch her get naked and masturbate in the car in the parking lot. She said another guy was watching us; I didn't see him myself, but sincerely hope that there was. It was a GREAT show!
Speaking of motels, she loves the thought of being *******, so we have fucked with door left ajar or curtains open.

The times I have watched her show her tits, pussy, and ass online are countless.

Users who are viewing this thread