Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Get her face pics if you want them!

• Thread starterpicjohnson
  • Start date

picjohnson

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2008
Did anyone save her face pics!

Got nervous and removed the face pics. It would be REALLY hot if someone had saved them and reposted her in this thread...

sooooooooo hot!!

I already jerked off to your pics!! love the face shots!

very nice, is that your wife ? if it is would love to know what she gets up to.

She is

simply beautiful. I love her smile and her cute little tits. I also liked your Chinese wife and all the other women you are apparently convincing to share themselves with us!

l've saved her pic's and l've wanked over them with my puny cock

Couple more

Couple more to make up for removing the face pics. If you saved her face pics, it would be a major turn-on to see them reposted in this thread...

I saved them. Maybe I'll repost them... Do I get any rewards if I do? :D

Face pics

Repost the face pics. This woman is hot and is worthy being displayed for the world to see. Your reward for resposting the face pics just might be her pretty face prints cum covered and reposted.

Great
sexy tits her nips are so nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Remarkable Tits

babymaker said:
Great
sexy tits her nips are so nice
Notable tits, remarkable tits! Made to play with that's for sure. Right size to feel up and when feeling them up there's contour because of the rigid nipples, and they are worthy of touching, toying with and sucking on all by themselves. Due to the protruding nipples when licking sweet nectar of cum or any liquid off them its a experience. These are not round tits with flat nipples where everything runs right off of (nice in their own right) these have structure and allow the tongue a full feeling-ride while licking up what clings. Send me full images and I'll do this Lady right. Not just show her off but show her off n style! joe_regions@yahoo.com

Joe- great fake- very hot- thanks for taking the time!

ok there you go :p

Attachments

• picjohnson-01a.jpg
    picjohnson-01a.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 297
Reactions: HornyxPerv

Users who are viewing this thread