• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

german wife for 1st. black

• Thread starterhelene_47
  • Start date

helene_47

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2004
my husband wants me to go black

Attachments

• DSC00101.JPG
    DSC00101.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,093
  • DSC00108.JPG
    DSC00108.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 1,235
  • DSC00119.JPG
    DSC00119.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 2,141
Looking great . Black will look good on you.

You Will Be Happy That You Took A Blk. Cock, And Want Hubby To Find More Big Blk. Cock For You To Enjoy.

Yes..

If your husband wans you to go black, then do so. But, for heavens sake, buy a new pair of stockings and toss those torn nylons hat you were wearing when the last pics were taken.....

Helene, they will be like flies... all over you! But remember they are much bigger... you will love it... dragged from one orgasm into another! You 'll be hooked... and hubby happy ^)_(^

go for it

my wife says go for it. showed your pic to her BBC lover and he said he would like to get the two of you on our bed together. Fill your pussy like you have
never had a cuck before.

cool that hubby wants you to, but do you? It'll be more intense if you really WANT it, buy the way, your hot.

Make him take pics and post them here your yummy

Last edited by a moderator:
Helene, would you like a young bull with 11" to give you the fucking of your life? Then come on over to the good old USA and I'll give it to ya! You get my cock hard girl!

Users who are viewing this thread