• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

German cuck son

• Thread starterBlaaaaaaank
  • Start date

Blaaaaaaank

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2024
23m from germany who found his stupid MILF mom's nudes on her PC... come and demand I ****** the slut for you, strip her down for random internet anons.. tell me how you would manage to spread her legs and pound the *****.

Also really into tribs, love seeing her face getting slapped by a cock.. will share her vids in exchange!

Feel free to contact me per KiK: Blaaaaaaank

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife, Paulag, Rayagr and 1 other person
Blaaaaaaank said:
23m from germany who found his stupid MILF mom's nudes on her PC... come and demand I ****** the slut for you, strip her down for random internet anons.. tell me how you would manage to spread her legs and pound the *****.

Also really into tribs, love seeing her face getting slapped by a cock.. will share her vids in exchange!

Send now cuck

Said slu.t mom..

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand, NLCuck, Rayagr and 3 others
Blaaaaaaank said:

Your Mom is definitely a fuckable piece of pussy. I would happily use her holes, and share her holes with you. We’d ride your Mom’s wet pussy together, at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread