Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Genuine Wife wants BBC

• Thread starterchopper!
  • Start date

chopper!

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 6, 2007
Can we interest any well endowed guys to give my wife what she wants? We're genuine and she is happy with what i have(a litle over 8inches) but wants something bigger and black ideally.Its upto you guys.

She is hot!!! Where are you from?

Lack of response!!!

Can't believe over 660 of you have viewed her and only one has the decency to reply/respond.That is poor.Even worse the only response was across the ocean.Guess we'll have to look elsewhere.

chopper! said:
Can't believe over 660 of you have viewed her and only one has the decency to reply/respond.That is poor.Even worse the only response was across the ocean.Guess we'll have to look elsewhere.

HMMMMMM.......

Perhaps you should let people know where you're from.

Neds an arsehole.

I really cant be bothered anymore and my wife agrees too.Ned you criticise my size yet dont post a pic for her to observe you.Pathetic tosser. And Wisconsin guy,why dont you ask where we're from.Fuck you all.

chopper! said:

If you don't say where your from - what other response could you expect. Do you want 100 guys to waste their time on the hope that their within some distance you deem to be acceptable. Provide accurate info and you'll get responses. Think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread