• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Fucked a roomful of black men!!

• Thread starterLady J
  • Start date

Lady J

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2008
www.allaverageamateur.com
Hi everyone last night I got myself fucked good by a room full of Big Black Cock!! I though I might post some pics and see if any others wanna join this thread!!
Let me know what you think!!

Attachments

• Halloween GB 244 (Medium).jpg
    Halloween GB 244 (Medium).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,817
  • Halloween GB 229 (Medium).jpg
    Halloween GB 229 (Medium).jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,278
  • Halloween GB 195 edit (Medium).JPG
    Halloween GB 195 edit (Medium).JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,770
Hot pictures. :) Looks like your bum took a bit of punishment - spanking or something more?

How many different men 'enjoyed' you?

Reactions: xlove19
Come on Lady J dont tease us show us some more pics!!

Wow, lucky lady! Congrats!!! Thanks for posting for us. :)

Thnaks for all of the reply's!! Lets see if I can answer all of them
I am very lucky that so many men wanna fuck me!
I have more pics on my yahoo club & web site come on over to see all of them!!
My husband did take the pics!! when he's good I let him watch me get fucked the way a slut should be fucked!!
Yes the men also love whip my ass because I'm such a *****! They fuck me then whip me so my lily white ass is usually very red shortly after I get started!!
Yahoo! Groups

Attachments

• Halloween GB 198 (Medium).jpg
    Halloween GB 198 (Medium).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 935
You are one sexy little slut

Who wrote on you?

And how did you find these studs?

Subscribed

Already subscribed, Lady J. Lots of nice pics of your parties. How many have you had so far? Parties and guys, I mean.

You are built very similar to my wife. Nice curves and very white skin. She has slightly different tattoos and piercings than you, but otherwise the similarities are enough to really get my imagination going.

How do you and your hubby convince these guys to let you snap their pictures?

Cheers.

nice

where are the pics of you in action?

On my web site are the best pics...but I always post plenty free material on my yahoo group & private message board...look back a few messages on this thread for the link to my yahoo club. If you come over please feel free to post some messages & let me know what you think!!

lluucckkyyddoogg said:
Already subscribed, Lady J. Lots of nice pics of your parties. How many have you had so far? Parties and guys, I mean.

You are built very similar to my wife. Nice curves and very white skin. She has slightly different tattoos and piercings than you, but otherwise the similarities are enough to really get my imagination going.

Cheers.
I would LOVE to see your wife!! Anyone who gets to have me has to agree to have pics taken or they dont get to have me! We do edit faces or tats or anything that they feel will identify them in the pics if they want (we will protect the innocent!! LOL) So maybe you and your wife might want to join us??

wooooo Grate Millen dollers picesss Fantastic same fantasi ceaut round ass she a real street ***** tanks for shear pleasss more and more Good work

Think This Is BS

lluucckkyyddoogg said:

Cheers.

Yeah, I joined too. But don't find anything about this Lad J there.

Users who are viewing this thread